Inside: Bunny Wreath Ideas For Easter And All Year!
Easter is one of my favorite holidays. There is just something about the time of year, the candy, hiding eggs for the kids…it just puts me into such a good mood.
There are so many fun ways to decorate your house for this time of year. Lots of spring-inspired decors and pastel colors will give even the most grumpy of people a much-needed boost of serotonin.
One of my absolute favorite decorations that I own is an Easter Bunny Wreath that I hang on my entryway every spring! Not only is it adorable, but it’s durable. I’ve had this thing for literal years.
If you’re on the hunt for your own Easter decorations or just cute year round bunny decor, I highly recommend that you look into getting one of these for yourself.
To help you out, I went ahead and created a list of adorable ideas that will get you in the spring spirit… which is totally a thing.
Table of Contents
Easter Bunny Wreaths
This first list is a good mixture of many different styles and themes of Easter Bunny Wreaths to help you get a good feel for what you’re looking for. There are Mesh Wreaths, Burlap Wreaths, and even ones that include a stuffed animal!
1. Blue & Yellow Easter Wreath
2. Happy Easter Wreath
3. Mesh Ribbon Wreath
4. Burlap Bunny
5. Purple Bunny Wreath
6. Front Door Easter Wreath
7. Stuffed Animal Bunny
8. Bunny Shaped Wooden Wreath
9. Real Bunny Cutout Shape
10. Bunny Hanging from Wreath
11. Small Bunny Wreath with Bow
Adorable Bunny Wreaths
This next list is the most adorable one I found. I thought they deserved their own section based on their sheer cuteness! I am such a sucker for these. I may have to order one for each door in my house. What is the price you would pay for happiness?
I would happily do so by buying my weight in them. Too much? I’m just passionate, okay!
12. Pastel Ribbon Bunny Wreath
13. Bunny Rabbits In Center
14.Rabbit Front Door Wreath
15. Whimsical Bunny Wreath
16. Floral Bunny Wreath
17. Oval Wreath
18. Bunny Booty
19. Rope Bunny
20. Wreath with Bunny Rabbit
21. Easter Themed Wreath
22. Bunny Wreath made of Ribbons
Bunny Ear Wreaths
These ones are more of an abstract version of a the idea. You’ll see that you get your regular decorated hoop and then instead of adding a whole bunny, they add just the ears. So cute!
23. Burlap Wreath
24. Simple Bunny Ears
25. Rainbow Roses
26. Simple Jute Cord Bunny
27. Mesh Wreath with Bunny Ears
28. Spring Wreath for Door
29. Boho Style Bunny
30. Bunny Wreath with Flowers
31. Hidden Ears
32. Moss Bunny with Bow
33. Cute Bunny Outline
Simple Bunny Wreaths
34. Bunny Wreath Made out of Wood
35. Decorated Outline with Ribbon
36. Colored Wooden Bunny Wreath
37. Weather Proof Bunny
38. Nautical Rope Bunny Wreath
39. Plush Rabbit Outline
40. White Bunny Head with Bow
41. Every Bunny Welcome
42. Bunny Ear Wreath
43. Hello Spring Wreath
44. Easter Egg Wreath
45. Grapevine with Eggs
46. Easter Bunny in White
47. Easter Wreath
48. Easter Bunny Stuck in Wreath
49. Adorable Easter Themed Door Hang
50. 25 Inch Wreath with Colored Eggs
51. Bunny Shaped Wreath with Bow
52. Burlap Bunny
53. Simple Moss and Bunny Wreath
DIY Bunny Wreath
Making your own wreath is actually much simpler than you might expect. You need about 6-7 supplies, some good tunes, and a little bit of patients. That’s it! Let’s get this crafting party started.
- Wreath Form – There are many different kinds you can choose from, today we are going to be working with a grapevine one. I chose this because it is a classic form that is already put together for you and has such a lovely, spring feeling to it! If you want to work with a different kind you are more than welcome to.
- Little Stuffed Bunny Rabbit Toy – Find the cutest bunny stuffed animal at your craft store. Make sure that It’s medium size and not too big. Smaller is preferred.
- Flowers – This is the artist’s choice, pick whatever flowers make you happy!
- Twine – To secure your bunny and flowers
- Ribbon – To decorate
- Scissors – To cut twine and decorations
- Hot Glue Gun – To help secure decorations
Now that we have all of our supplies, go ahead and lay down your wreath form. You’re going to want to lay out your decorations(to the best of your ability) in a way that creates the look you are going for. This step allows you to see the finished product before committing, so you have time to make any changes that you like.
Now we are going to attach your bunny to the center of the wreath. He’s the star of the show. If he is wearing any clothes or a bow, carefully string the twine through. Then fasten the twine to the wreath. Do this in as many places on the rabbit as you can without making it look all strung up. The goal here is to hide the string the best we can. If your bunny doesn’t have any clothes, take either the twine or some ribbon of your choosing and give them a bow as something to anchor on to.
Next, you can start attaching your decorations! Take your time and make sure that all of your decors are securely attached. If some of your twine that was used in securing the bunny is in view, take some extra flowers and ribbons and decorate the area to cover it up. It doesn’t need to be perfect!
And there you go! You’ve created your very own Bunny Wreath. I told you it was simple. The best part about creating your own decoration is the pride that goes with it. Now every year that you pull this out to decorate for Easter or spring, it’ll have that much more meaning.
More Wreath Ideas You’ll Love
- 35 Dollar Tree Deco Mesh Ideas – Ballin on a budget! If you love crafting but don’t want to put out a lot of cash to do so, do not worry. It is actually much cheaper than you even realize! If you want supplies just head down to your nearest dollar tree. They have so many adorable and affordable art supplies that will help you the next time inspiration strikes. To get you started, check out this article that goes over 35-dollar tree deco mesh ideas that you can do. Have fun!
- 23 Cute Cross Wreath Ideas + Door Hangers – If you loved these bunny wreaths for Easter, just wait until you take a look at them. In this list, I’ve compiled 23 of the cutest cross wreath ideas out there for you to look through. They range from floral, to burlap, from simple to intricate. There is bound to be something that was made for you, you just have to find it! Get looking.
- How to Make a Deco Mesh Sunflower Wreath – If you love crafting then check out this article on how to make your very own deco mesh sunflower wreath. The beauty about making your own crafts is you have the opportunity to make them exactly to your liking in a way that you would never be able to experience when buying at the store. Plus you get the added benefit of being able to take a step back and look at your finished product and think to yourself, “I did that.”