Inside: The cutest farmhouse wreath ideas that you will ever see.
Okay, so I have a confession to make: I am an avid water of the home improvement channel. I don’t even own a home of my own (yet), and here I am, spending all this time learning about what styles go with which and how to paint a perfect accent wall.
This week’s episode was all about the farmhouse aesthetic, and I fell in love. I saw the end result of the house had this huge wreath on the front door, so I had to find some for myself. I may not own a farm, but I can dress my house up like I do. So I gathered a list of some of the most adorable farmhouse wreath ideas for you to look through.
I chose one for my home, and it should be here in a few weeks. I could not be more excited. I hope by the end of this list; you feel the exact same way I do. I haven’t felt this excited since finding my college dorm wreaths!
What is Farmhouse Style?
I wanted to briefly go over this. Farmhouse style typically refers to decor that has a very rustic, sweet feel to it. You will see a lot of farm animals, textures, flowers, and fonts that will remind you of life on the farm. Though these can all look different ways, they will all illicit the same feeling of homeliness.
According to this article,
Farmhouse decor is an interior design trend characterized by warmth, coziness, and plenty of charming character. It often uses natural materials and textures. Farmhouse style throws back to a simpler time, but can range from “country kitsch” and “rustic farmhouse” to “modern farmhouse” and everything in between.
Modern farmhouse style is a combination of contemporary style and farmhouse aesthetic, which produces a look that epitomizes the coziness of country living with the sleek, clean lines of contemporary design. There is often a balance of old and new to provide a clean, stylish look to a room, whether it’s the kitchen, living room, or somewhere else.
Take a look at the lists below and see if any of these fit that bill.
Farmhouse Wreath Ideas
First up, I thought it would be a good idea to show you just how different these wreaths are. You can get them in many different styles, so take your time looking through them to find the one that fits your home the best. I especially love numbers 4 & 8. There is just something about them that feel so welcoming!
1. Grapevine Wreath with Striped Bow – I love the look of grapevine wreaths because they feel so rustic and natural. You just know that they are real.
2. Large Colorful Wreath Idea – I truly love how many different colors are in this wreath. It reminds me of spring.
3. Purple Themed Wreath Idea – These purple flowers feel so romantic and beautiful. I can just imagine them on a farmhouse door.
4. Cute Farmhouse Styled Decor – You can never go wrong with a classic wreath.
5. Welcome Decor Ideas – If you plan on putting this on your front door, then this welcome sign should fit perfectly.
6. Floral Fall Wreath Idea – Depending on what time of year you are getting this, I think this example is perfect.
7. White Wreath Idea with Flowers – I love the white in this.
8. Welcome Wreath with Sign – If I saw this on a front door, I would feel at home.
9. Farmhouse with Chicken Wire – Nothing says farmhouse quite like chicken wire.
10. Grapevine Wreath with Different Flowers – How lovely is this!
Cute Wreath Themes
Next up, I have some seriously cute wreath themes that are going to look so good on your farmhouse. Before you pick out your wreath, think about the color scheme of your house. For example, My front door is dark blue, so I like to add lighter purples to help bring out that color!
11. Chicken Themed Decor Idea
12. Peony Farm House Idea
13. Orange Flower with Green Wreath
14. Grapevine Wreath with Purple Flowers
15. Fall Farm Wreath Idea
16. Beaded Wreath Idea
17. Grapevine Wreath with Sunflowers
18. Merry Christmas Wreath Idea
19. Bless This Home!
20. Burlap Bow Idea with Purple
21. Mini Floral Wreath Idea
Colorful Wreath Ideas
Now if you need a little pop of color, I think you are in the right place. This list is full of some super fun and bright colors that are bound to make your front door pop! If you are not a fan of color then this is not the spot for you, but I do recommend giving it a try because you never really know!
22. Lemon Wreath Idea with Red Flowers
23. Sunflowers with Lavender
24. Boxwood Wreath Idea
25. Soft Peony Flower Idea
26. White Pumpkin Themed Wreath Idea
27. Blueberry and Succulent Wreath
28. Black Bead Wreath Idea
29. Mini Rose Idea
30. Pray Wait Trust Idea
31. Green Fresh Wreath Idea
32. Beads with Flower Accents
33. Different Shades of Flowers
34. Light Pink Floral Wreath Idea
Floral Farmhouse Wreath Ideas
Flowers are a big part of wreaths, and I never get tired of them. Truly! I can look at them all day and I would still feel sad when it was time to leave. Flowers are also a symbol of abundance, and hanging them on your front door is supposed to act as an abundance magnet for your home. I love that. If flowers aren’t your thing, try rag wreaths instead.
35. Little Tulip Wreath Idea
36. Lilac Wreath Idea for Farm
37. Blue Yellow and Green Wreath Idea
38. Pink Wreath Idea
39. Pinecone Wreath with Flowers
40. Big Pink Bow Wreath
41. Champagne Pink Wreath Idea
42. Peony In Soft Pink
43. Lemon Wreath with Soft Green
44. Burlap Flower Idea
45. Farm Wreath with Big White Flower
46. White Mini Flowers with Ribbon
47. Ever Green Wreath Idea
48. Orange Flower Wreath Idea
49. Circular Bead Wreath Idea
Adorable Farmhouse Wreath Ideas
Lastly, I have some of the most adorable farmhouse wreath ideas that you will ever see. I am not only in love with these, but I am going to take out a storage unit just so I can have a place for all of them to fit. All jokes aside, I do want to get to the point in my life when I can have a whole wall filled with my wreaths. I think it would be adorable.
50. Wheat Wreath Idea
51. Hi Farmhouse Decor On Front Door
52. Home Sweet Home Wreath Idea
53. Grapevine Wreath with Big Bow
54. Grapevine with Pink Flowers
55. Little Beaded Wreath
56. Sunflower Wreath Idea
57. Double Door Wreath Idea
58. Close Up Of Dried Flowers
59. Happiness Is Homemade
60. Snow Flecked Pinecone Idea
61. Full Purple Wreath
So…did you find the farmhouse wreath of your dreams? I don’t know how you could get this far and NOT have found one, so I am going to assume that it’s on its way to your home as we speak. How exciting! With proper care, a good wreath can last you years so you really just made a solid investment!
Wreaths are kind of my favorite thing at the moment, so you may not be surprised to find out that I have more wreath articles like this one. If you want to see what other kinds of decor there are out there, check out these square wreath ideas!
Whether or not the farmhouse aesthetic is for you or not, I think we can all agree that this: These wreaths are ADORABLE! They gave me such a little hit of dopamine. I hope they did the same for you.