Inside: Cute Cross Wreath Ideas + Door Hangers.
When it comes to planning the perfect front door decor for your home the possibilities are endless. If you’re anything like me you have a new front door wreath for every season.
I love changing my wreath for every holiday, season, or occasion, but I also love finding a wreath that will look beautiful hanging on my door any time of year.
One of my favorite ideas to display at the entrance of my home is a cute cross wreath.
Its shape is unlike a “typical” round wreath, which catches eyes and creates a new look.
Check out these unique ideas that you can buy or make yourself.
If you’re wanting to know how to make a cross wreath form, check out this post. Now, check out our favorite inspiration and ideas for your fun front door decor.
Cross Door Wreath Ideas
These unique, colorful, and flowery cross door wreath ideas are packed full of amazing inspiration. It is more common to see cross wreaths displayed during the springtime with colorful flowers and bright ribbon, but they make great decor for any time of year. Check out these fun ideas and find a little inspiration for your front door.
1. Moss Covered Cross with Flowers
2. Greenery and White Flower Covered Cross
3. Pink and White Tulips on Cross
4. Mossy Sticks with a Bundle of Tulips
5. Hydrangea Flower Arrangement on Cross
6. Chicken Wire Cross Frame with Tulips
7. Grapevine Cross Form with Flower Swag and Colorful Ribbon Bow
Cross Wreath Frame Ideas
The idea of a cross wreath frame is so unique. By taking an emptied picture frame and removing the glass and back, leaving just the frame, you can then wrap a cute ribbon around almost like a gift. This will create a cross-like symbol around your frame. Then you can add colorful flowers, decorations, and even words to the middle to make it your own special decoration.
8. Lime Green Frame with Polka Dot Ribbon Cross
9. Colorful Wooden Cross with Name on Center
10. Wooden Plank with Ribbon Cross
11. Frame with Ribbon Cross and Add-On
12. Scalloped Wooden Cross with Flowers
Deco Mesh Cross Wreath
If you aren’t familiar with deco mesh then you are totally missing out. Deco mesh is the perfect material for many craft projects. It is a flexible fabric mesh, yet it holds its shape well. This makes it ideal for bows, wreaths, and garlands.
The options are endless when it comes to decorating mesh wreaths! Aside from the different colored mesh, you can add colored ribbon, floral picks, and any holiday-related items.
Deco Mesh cross wreaths make for perfect front door decor or a fun decoration for your space. By using a cross form you can weave, wrap, and curl the deco mesh to create a fun textured look that will make your cross wreath pop!
13. White and Gold Curled Deco Mesh Pieces
14. Deco Mesh, Ribbon, and Flower Combination
15. Purple Curled Deco Mesh Cross with Bundle of Lillies
16. Cute Deco Mesh Cross Door Hanger
17. Pink Deco Mesh Cross with Flowers
18. Bubbled Pink and White Cross
Easter Cross Wreath Inspiration
If you’re already getting excited about the arrival of Easter, there’s no better way to prepare than with some fun Easter-themed decorations. The best thing about them? They don’t necessarily have to be taken down once the Easter Bunny hops away.
With these Easter cross wreath ideas the bright colors, floral patterns, and decorative ribbon will work with the whole spring season, so you can feel free to leave your Easter wreath up through June if you want!
19. Wooden Cross on Wreath
20. Easter Moss Cross Door Hanger
21. Round Grapevine Wreath with Easter Cross
22. He is Risen Cross in the Middle of a Floral Wreath
23. Large and Full Floral Wreath with Wooden Cross
More Design Inspiration for You
If you like these cute cross wreath ideas, then check out a few more fun design inspirations.
- Boob Light Replacement Ideas – If you want a little pizzaz with an easier electrical swap, I love a stunning brass, milk glass, black, or linen ceiling light fixture. If you want your lights to be obvious and become somewhat of a ceiling focal point, a semi-flush light is your way to go. These hang slightly lower and often showcase a beautiful brass, nickel, or matte black plate.
- Office Guest Room Ideas – When you go into any modern cafe where freelancers spend their days working and sipping coffee, you’ll notice the design tends to be fairly uniform from one coffee shop to the next: Clean lines, white walls, minimalist, sturdy furniture, earth tones, etc. This aesthetic works so well for a guest room/home office combo for two reasons: It creates a distraction-free atmosphere where you can feel productive when you’re working, and it’s easy to clean and tidy up. See more unique and creative tips for creating the perfect office/guest room space.
- 47 Great Finds for Kids Rooms – Kids love color, fun, and creativity, which is why when it comes to designing a space they will love there are a few important things to remember. One of the most important things to remember when designing a kid’s space is to make it fun and customize it to their growing personality! Check out these 47 great finds for kids’ rooms that are sure to create a space you and your little one will love!