Inside: Adorable cotton wreath ideas for year round cuteness no matter the season.
Did you know that wreaths can be created for any season that you are in? That’s right; they are not only meant for Christmas! The best part about this truth is that it opens up your decor options for the rest of the year.
One of my recent obsessions has been cotton wreaths. For some reason, I never imagined that cotton was actually in the form of little balls(like you see in the store) or that it was naturally so white! This makes for a wonderful decor wreath because the colors are simple, and they add interesting texture to your home.
If you are interested in a cotton wreath of your own, stick around. I have found some of the cutest cotton wreath ideas for you to look through. My hope is that you find one that will be a wonderful addition to your home. First, though, I want to answer some questions about cotton wreaths.
What season is a cotton wreath?
Wonderful question, with an even better answer: Cotton wreaths can be enjoyed year-round. There is not one specific season when you can decorate your home with a cotton wreath. Though you can find cotton wreaths with specific themes, overall, you can expect to find some that can be used 365 days a year if you so please.
This is one of my favorite things about this kind of wreath. They give off such a boho, soft vibe that I think anyone would fall in love with them.
What Do They Symbolize?
One of my favorite things about plant wreaths is the symbolism they hold. Each plant out there has its own unique history and symbolism that can take the already beautiful plant and make it something more. According to this article, cotton symbolizes…
In the USA, some people think of the cotton flower as a perfect symbol of a marriage that has stood the test of time for a few years. Cotton is malleable, soft, and yet incredibly strong. It is seen as a symbol of what a marriage is supposed to be like. Like the cotton flower, marriages must be full of love and yet should be able to go through a whole host of changes. It also symbolizes the urge to follow one another no matter what.
So would you like one of these beauties in your home? I have some great news…the list below is filled with different ideas and designs for you to look at. These will help you to pinpoint just which ones you like. Take a look!
Cotton Wreath Ideas
One thing that I love about cotton wreaths is how versatile they are. You can add any colors or additions to make them into whatever theme you want. Check out the list below to see what I mean.
1. Light Pink Cotton Decor Idea – How cool is it that they were able to make the cotton this light pink color? This is a simple wreath but it’s super cute.
2. Real Cotton Decor Idea – Most of these ideas are going to use real cotton that is in its raw form. Interesting right?
3. Cute Snoopy Cotton Decor – This cotton wreath also includes snoopy, which is adorable. So for all of you charlie brown lovers out there I think this is the one for you.
4. Fresh Cotton Wall Decor Idea – Next up, this cotton round is a super cute way to add some softness and unique texture to your home. Check it out to see if this is the style for you.
5. Nature Themed Wreath Idea – I like this wreath because it is mainly an evergreen with lots of natural decorations, which includes cotton of course. I think this wreath would be perfect for fall.
6. Cotton Ball Wreath Idea with Flowers – I love that this person added little flowers to this wreath. It makes it feel like spring and that makes me happy!
7. Fresh Cotton Balls In Boxwood Green Wreath – Something that I think is very underrated in the world of wreaths is BOXWOOD! It’s one of my favorite green accent plants. It’s just so fluffy and cute.
8. Simple Cotton Ball Plant Wreath – This is a simple wreath, but it is still very cute. You really don’t need your wreath to be all full and crazy to be cute, you can keep it simple if this is more your style.
9. Purple and Green Themed Wreath Idea – This is the most delicate version of a hulk wreath that you will ever see. I love the pastel purple and green; they accent each other perfectly.
10. Elegant Cotton Decor with Single Ribbon – Nicest thing about this wreath? How elegant it is! It would be perfect over a dining room table or a fireplace.
Unique Wreath Ideas
Next up, I have some really unique wreath ideas that I think you are going to love. I think the best part about these is how different each one is, and yet they all have the same underlying theme. Cotton has such a unique look by itself that these are already very unique in terms of look. I think you are going to love these. Check them out.
11. Bohemian Style Light Green Wreath with Cotton
12. Frosted Wreath with Fresh Cotton
13. Cotton Ball Plant Wreath
14. Cotton Ball Wreath Idea with Pink Flowers
15. Sweet Orange Christmas Wreath Idea
16. Large Accent Wreath Idea
17. Simple Metal Frame Wreath Idea
18. Unique Decoration Wreath
Cutest Cotton Wreath Ideas for Year Round
It wasn’t until recently that I learned what cotton looked like in its most natural state. I would have never thought that I would be able to make a wreath out of it! Jeans, maybe…but not a wreath. It’s so interesting and cool to think of all the things that we can make with this little plant. Check out this list to see if any of these ideas speak to you.
19. Clean and White Cotton Decor Idea
20. Cotton Bud Wreath Idea
21. Cotton Round Wreath Idea
22. Bright White Cotton with Unique Bow
23. Fluffy White Wreath Idea
24. Wreath with Bow to Hang
25. Cute Light and Bright Wreath
26. Soft White Wreath with Plants
27. Half Wreath Idea
There you have it, some of the cutest cotton wreath ideas for year-round decor. I hope you found one that you love! If you didn’t realize that wreaths could be used as decor for all sorts of occasions until now, then I think you should look at some of my other ideas. I have so many wreath themes to share with you!
I have quite the collection, but that shouldn’t really surprise you…I’m a bit obsessed! But hey, there are worse things to be obsessed about.
Some of my other favorite wreath ideas are still yet to come. What can I say…there are just so many out there; how could I have possibly gotten through them all yet? The possibilities are endless! Pretty soon, I am going to have to get a whole separate room for my wreath collection. Okay, maybe THEN we can call it a problem.