Inside: The cutest grinch wreath ideas that will make you green with envy.
The Grinch is probably one of the most popular Christmas movies in the world. It’s up there with Frosty the Snowman, Home Alone, and Die Hard.
Okay, jokes aside(because even with the debates, we all know die-hard is NOT a Christmas movie), this movie is loved by multiple generations.
Written by the famous Dr. Suess, we follow this green meanie as he learns the truth of the Christmas spirit and the importance of connection. It’s filled with laughs, awe moments, and LOTS of crazy Christmas decor.
So if you love this movie as much as I do, then you may be interested in adding a Grinch wreath to your decorations this year. Lucky for you, I’ve created a list of the best ones the internet has to offer. So let’s get into it!
Grinch Wreath Ideas
For this first group, I wanted to include some of the cutest Grinch wreath ideas to help give you inspiration for your own. By looking through these, you can figure out what style you are going for and what supplies you may need.
As well as get some awesome ideas you may not have thought of on your own. Dive in!
1. Epic Grinch Decor– I had to start strong with this one. It’s one of the cutest wreaths I’ve ever seen! Just take a look for yourself.
2. Vibrant Wreath – This vibrant wreath looks as if it’s straight out of a Dr. Suess book. With over-the-top bows and themed colors…it screams Christmas!
3. The Grinch Lives Here – If you have a Grinch in your family, you HAVE to look at this sign for inspiration. It’s funny, adorable, and super on theme.
4. Mean One – This hand holding an ornament is a staple image of the movie…it’s iconic. So naturally, the best Grinch wreaths will incorporate it. This one is just too cute!
5. Wooden Wreath – Not every wreath needs to be a solid circle of burlap or tool. They can be so many other things! Look at this one with a circular piece of wood that incorporates the iconic grinch hand.
6. Classic Grinch – If you are looking for a more classic Grinch-themed wreath, this is the one for you. It has an adorable cartoon center that features the classic grinch form.
7. Cartoon Grinch – This wreath uses the Grinch’s whole body. I love this because it’s unique. You can decorate his middle however you want.
8. Large Grinch-Themed Door Hang – I think this has to be one of my favorites so far. It blends the over-the-top, Who-Themed Christmas decor with the grinch’s hand. It’s close to perfect.
9. Colorful Grinch – This is probably the MOST Grinch-themed wreath on this list. From its Christmas spirals to the adorable cartoon center…you have to see it.
Simple Grinch Wreaths
Who said wreaths had to be complex? Some of the cutest ones are the simplest…this is just a fact. So if you prefer a more minimalistic style in your home, check out this list below. If you see something you like, make sure to screenshot or save it so you can use it as a reference when making yours!
10. Green Tule Wreath – This beauty is one of my favorite simple grinch wreaths on the internet. It uses the cartoon as the base and then fluffs green tule all around it like a mane.
11. Classic Christmas Wreath – This classic Christmas wreath has turned grinch! You can use the evergreen form as a base and then build on it with grinch-themed cuteness.
12. Light Up LED Wreath – Welp…it’s official. This one lights up! It doesn’t get much better than that.
13. Cute Grinch – This beauty actually uses the ribbon to create the rest of the grinch. It’s so colorful and cute that I may have to make it myself.
14. Merry Grinch Mas – I am a big fan of wooden wreaths because you can put such cute quotes on them. This is a prime example of that. Check it out.
15. Simple Abstract Wreath – A great way to create a grinch wreath without adding a photo of him is to find that perfect grinch green and use it as your base. That’s what this example did, and they killed it.
16. Cute Tule Green Wreath – This one used a foam form and tied the tool around it to make a flashy grinch wreath.
17. Simple Grinch Craft – If you have a ton of those wooden clothes pins hanging around, then I think I may have the craft for you. You can color those with Christmas-themed colors and then pin them around a grinch photo circle like this. Beautiful!
18. Grinch Face – This one is simple, so you will kill it even if you don’t have strong crafting skills.
Grinch Wreaths to Buy
Sometimes we just don’t have the time or energy to craft things ourselves, and there is no shame in that! For those of you who are looking to buy a grinch wreath rather than make one, then this is the list for you. I incorporated some of the cutest finds on Etsy for you to go through.
19. Realistic Grinch– You may have to be careful with this one, as it may scare any babies coming to your home. But it’s cool nonetheless.
20. Merry Grinchmas – One of my favorite quirky additions to themed wreaths is to add legs popping out of the middle. It’s too funny!
21. Grinch Routine – Any grinch lover knows the iconic. “I’m Booked!” line in the movie. So, earn those extra points and include the Grinch’s to-do list! Oh…and it lights up too.
22. Classic Cartoon Grinch – If you like ribbons, this is the wreath for you. There are so many cute and colorful kinds included that you won’t even know where to look!
23. Mini Grinch – This includes a full little Grinch that sits in the middle for your house’s added protection. Who would mess with your space with a lookout like that? Take a look to see what I mean!
24.Max and the Grinch – If Max was your favorite character, then I apologize for waiting this long to include this one. But hey, better late than never! They included stuffed animals of both the Grinch and Max. Go ahead and add it to your cart now.
25.Welcome to Whoville – For those of you who are Dr. Suess fans in general, then this welcome to Whoville wreath is perfect.
26. Simple Door Hanger – This door hanger is too cute not to include in this list. Take a look and tell me you don’t want it.
27. New Grinch 2-D Wreath – This new Grinch wreath features the most recent rendition of this beloved green face…plus a quote that he’s likely to say. It’s perfect!
So…which one would you like to add to your home his year? I know it’ll be hard to choose…they’re just so cute.
If you are thinking of making one yourself but have no idea where to start, don’t worry. We have plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.
This way, you can create the wreath of your dreams!
These wreaths are one of the cutest ways to spice up your home this holiday season, so you won’t want to miss out. Get going.