Inside: The cutest paw print wreath ideas that will soften your puppy loving heart.
Dogs are a big part of our lives. They are the kindest souls, the bestest friends, and the cutest faces that we are lucky enough to see daily.
If you are a dog parent yourself, I think you can testify to that.
Any four-legged family member deserves to be spoiled, but showing your love in the form of treats, toys, and tummy rubs over gets you so far. The next step? Animal decor!
I created a list of the cutest paw print wreath ideas on the internet to help give you some inspiration for your own, whether you make it yourself or buy a new one.
Take a look through these styles to get a good understanding of what it is you’d like to see around your home.
Simple Paw Print Wreath Ideas
Let’s start things off soft (puppy’s hair soft) with simpler paw wreath ideas. The list below contains some of the cutest and simplest paw print-themed wreaths that you will fall in love with! Good luck only picking one for your home. I don’t even have dogs yet, and I would like at like 6.
What are you waiting for? See for yourself!
1. Black and White Paw Wreath – These are a brilliant start to this list of simple paw print wreaths. They are soft grey and black and come in the shape of a paw print. Simple and cute!
2. Animal Wreath – If your house is the home to cats AND dogs, then having a wreath dedicated to only the dog isn’t fair. Look at this paw wreath that incorporates both with an adorable result.
3. Dog Paw Wreath – This super cute wreath would be perfect for someone with a farm home. It has many classic plaids and would be perfect on a front door.
4. Paw Grapevine Wreath – I have found that the classic wreaths have earned their title for a reason, and this grapevine is no exception. It’s rustic yet so lighthearted and sweet…you have to take a look at this.
5. Fluffy Dog Wreath – From the looks of it, some soft beige rug was used on the form of this wreath to look like dog hair, and let me tell you…it’s adorable. I don’t even have a dog, and I want one of these.
6. Blue Puppy Wreath – I don’t know about you, but I cannot resist a good bow. This wreath has the perfect one! It’s blue with a mix of patterns and styles that combine to create a perfect centerpiece for a front door.
7. Green and Blue Paw Wreath – This wreath is vibrant with its bold blue and green mesh. I love it! It also has lots of little paw prints spread around, so it’s any animal lover’s dream.
Grapevine Puppy Love Wreaths
For those who are new to the wreath world, the grapevine is a classic wreath form base. You can tell it’s grapevine from its distinctive wooden color and cute look.
Grapevines are perfect if you love a more minimalistic look because it allows you to build up your wreath from a simple base rather than a full one.
Take a look through these to get ideas for your own puppy love wreath!
8. Beware of dog kisses – This simple grapevine wreath is in the shape of a paw and has an adorable sign that says, “Beware of dog kisses.” Too cute, right? I will not beware of that one bit. If anything, it’ll make me more excited to come in. Okay…I really need to get a dog.
9.Cute Wreath with Puppy Bow – I have said it before, and I will say it again…I love bows! My favorite kinds are the ones with multiple patterns. If that sounds like a lot to you, check out this wreath. The bow has multiple patterns but also comes in very calming colors…so it balances out!
10. Green Wreath – Many grapevine wreaths also include some green foliage that is added along with the ribbons and bows. This adds natural color and a fun texture. Take a look at this to see what I mean!
11. Funny Dog Wreath – This is probably the funniest one I’ve seen on this list so far. It has a sign that says, “caution, the dog can’t hold its licker” then it has a little stuffed animal purple with its tongue out. Too cute for its own good!
12. Welcome Wreath – This adorable wreath comes with a welcome sign in the shape of a dog bone. Is that cute or what? It complements the paw-shaped wreath perfectly.
13. Wipe Your Paws – It wouldn’t be a dog owner’s home without a dog pun somewhere in the mix. So what better place to put it than right on your front door?
14. Red Paw Print Door Hang – If the natural brown just isn’t you, then you will love this painted grapevine! It’s a deep red color, but if you plan on making your own, you can do whatever color you like.
Cute Puppy Wreaths to Buy
In today’s day and age, everything is so fast-paced that it can be hard to find the time to learn a new craft or to sit down and create something. Does this mean you don’t deserve to have cute home decor? Of course not!
This last list is for those of you who want the cuteness but not the mess that comes with making it at home. Take a look!
15. Dog Quote Wreath – This wreath is made with lots and lots of puppy print ribbons, and I love it! The quote says, “I work hard so my dog can have a better life.”
16. Simple Grapevine Dog Paw Wreath – If you loved the grapevine section above, then this is the wreath for you. I just had to include one, of course!
17. Red Ribbon Wreath – I think that the more ribbons you have, the happier your household is…it’s a fact. So take a look at this super ribbony wreath. I love it!
18. Dogs Welcome – I love this one because the middle sign speaks the truth, “Dogs Welcome, People Tolerated.”
19. Wooden Paw Wreath – This wouldn’t wreath door hang is super simple and yet super cute. They used a paw instead of an O in welcome; it couldn’t be more perfect.
20. Cute Front Door Wreath – Cute and simple should be my first and middle name at this point, but it’s the best. Check this one out to see what I mean.
21. Colorful Grapevine Wreath – This wreath is in the shape of a dog paw and is covered in loads of plants, ribbons, and colors.
I hope you loved looking through these lists of paw print wreaths. Did you find one that will work in your home, or are you going to create your home with some of the ideas you found here today?
I understand how daunting it can be to try to create something yourself, but it’s so much fun! We even have a few tutorials that can help you if you are interested.
Our furry friends mean more to us than any adorable wreath could ever let on, but it is a good place to start, at least.