Inside: Cutest bedroom coffee bar ideas coffee lovers need asap.
I love coffee. I always have, and I always will, even when I am old and can only drink decaf. There are so many ways that I make my home more enjoyable for myself: Adding a reading nook, a fireplace, and now a bedroom coffee bar.
Yep, I put a coffee bar in my bedroom! It was probably one of the best decisions I have ever made, if I do say so myself. Now every morning, I only have to go two steps before I get a delicious cup of joe. I’m not sure how I ever made it to the kitchen before. If you are like me, then I bet you would LOVE to have a coffee bar in your bedroom.
So I wanted to share with you the ideas that inspired me to take the leap and make my own. The list below is full of coffee carts of different sizes and styles, so whatever space you are working with will be good enough. You’ll be surprised by how little room they take up.
Table of Contents
Bedroom Coffee Bar Ideas
First things first, I wanted to blow your mind a little. This first list is full of some super cute ideas that I know you are going to love. So while you are looking through these, just know that this is what your future holds. Excited yet? You should be! Jump in already!
1. Simple Bar with K-Cup Holder – There are a few ways you can go about getting a coffee maker in your room. You can get a french press and an electric kettle, a mini coffee maker, or you can get a Keurig! I love having my Keurig in my room because it feels like it was meant for it.
2. Small Nook with Shelving – I love making little nooks for me to sit and enjoy something, and my coffee nook is my latest obsession. I don’t start my day until I have had a good cup and enjoyed it.
3. Tiny Coffee Space Idea – You really don’t need a lot of space in order to enjoy a coffee bar in your room, as this example shows. I think this was one of my fears when I was starting out: I wouldn’t have room. But it takes up little to no space, and I have never been happier.
4. Coffee Bar On Top Of Dresser – You can utilize space that you normally ignore, like the top of your dresser! If you are planning on doing this, then I suggest putting a tray underneath to catch any residue.
5. Small Coffee Nook with Mug Tree – Mug trees are the cutest thing I have ever seen. They give you the opportunity to store your mugs vertically,and they look so cool. If you are a mug hoarder like I am, then this is probably going to be an idea that you love. Remember that you don’t have to copy a design exactly, but rather you can pick and choose the things that resonate.
6. Coffee Bar In Walk-in Closet – If you have a walk-in closet and you aren’t using it as a walk-in coffee bar, you are seriously missing out! Check out how cute this example is.
7. Little Coffee Bar Cart – You can always bring in your own little coffee cart, too if you don’t have any counter space in your room. This cart is adorable. It’s truly the little things. The way this person added a little decor piece and chose a black kettle, it really just brought the whole thing together in an elevated way.
8. Coffee Bar Under TV – Coffee bars can go anywhere; that is my biggest message to you. Take this one, for example; they literally have it in the TV stand; it doesn’t get much more futuristic than this.
9. Perfect Little Coffee Bar – This is just the most little coffee bar that I have ever seen. They even complete the look with a mini fridge and some cute signs! It’s all about the little stuff.
10. Classy Bedroom Coffee – Here, we have a very simple and chic-looking coffee bar with a fancy water pitcher and a Nespresso machine. Too cute, right?
Small Bedroom Coffee Bar Ideas
The coffee bar I went with was pretty small, and it works perfectly. So I created this list for people like me who want to maximize the amount of space in their room. Take a look to see if this style is for you or if you are looking for something a little grander. It’s up to you!
11. Coffee Inlet You’ll Love
12. Coffee Bar Near TV
13. Coffee Cart on Little Side Table
14. Mini Coffee Bar Idea
15. Coffee Book Cart
16. Small Coffee with Wicker Basket
17. Chic Gold and Glass Cart
18. Small Coffee Book Case
19. Glass Bottles with Cool Board
20. Mini Coffee Bar Cart
Unique Coffee Ideas For Your Room
If you are looking for something a little more off the beaten path, then I think this is a wonderful list for you then. It’s full of some of the absolute cutest ideas that I’ve seen yet, and they are all so unique. I love number 25! Take your time looking through these to see which ones are meant for you.
21. Mug Shelves with Simple Coffee
22. Wooden Cart with Mugs
23. Simple Coffee Spot Idea with Sign
24. Cute Themed Cart
25. Cottagecore Coffee Set Idea
26. Cool Flavored Syrups
27. Little Cube Organizer Idea
28. Autumnal Coffee Bar
29. Simple Coffee Case Idea
30. Coffee Bar with Water Kettle
Creative Bedroom Coffee Bar Ideas for Caffeine Addicts
I love how much range such a simple thing can have. In the spirit of creativity, I wanted to show you this final list. Below you will find some of the most creative coffee bar ideas that I have come across. Notice the little features that really bring these to life. Don’t you want to just wake up and smell the coffee?
31. Keurig Cart Idea
32. Wooden Slab Idea
33. Coffee Bar with Aesthetics
34. Adorable Coffee Bar Idea
35. Coffee Bar with Mini Fridge
36. TikTok DIY
37. Farmhouse Style Mug
38. Coffee and Tea Corner
39. Simple White Coffee Table
40. Coffee Bar Hutch
41. Coffee Jars on Bar
Coffee is the first thing my brain thinks of in the morning. It is literally the thing that gets me out of bed. And now, I barely have to get out of bed to get it! I am so obsessed with my bedroom coffee bar ideas that I just had to share them with you.
What did you think? I bet you are going to be racing to your local target to start getting your supplies. It really does elevate the way you wake up. I went from being a grump 24/7 so being a grump 23/6. Okay, but jokes aside, I am so happy I made this decision, and I think you will be too.
If you are looking for more ways to upgrade your bedroom, I have so many different ideas to share with you. I’m a bit of a design freak, so you can have it on good authority that my ideas are legit. You can get started with your bedroom journey here.