Inside: 53 Small Gaming Room Ideas + Inspiration
We can all agree that bigger is always better, but not always doable. Decking out a large gaming station is no big deal, the real challenge comes into play with a smaller space.
A bedroom, closet, small office, or corner of a living space can prove to be more difficult to design. But not to worry about your small space.
If you’re looking to take your gaming setup to the next level then I have some good news for you. We’ve come up with the ultimate small gaming room ideas that will take you to the next level.
Tips for Designs a Gaming Area
- Gaming Desk: This is a no-brainer when it comes to setting up a gaming room – get a desk that works in your favor. A good gaming desk speaks volumes about how good you’ll be with your controls.
- Accent Lighting: Good internal lighting is a key element if you want to fully immerse yourself in the foreign in-game worlds you’ll be exploring. Your video game area is quite similar to a home cinema area. You don’t need it overly bright. Instead, it should stay cool and medium moody. When customizing your gaming setup with lighting, ensure that you don’t put bright colors in front of a TV screen as this may create reflections and thereby interfere with your viewing. For instance, programmable color-changing LED lights are great for creating an engaging gaming atmosphere.
- Storage: As you gather more gaming consoles and gaming accessories, you’ll need to come up with a way to keep your gaming room neat and organized. For this reason, you might want to consider a mounted storage shelf for your games. If your budget won’t allow you to invest in a floating shelf, you could also consider buying a stylish set of storage cubes. These are actually the best if you are struggling with space in your gaming room as you can easily slide them under your bed or stack them against the wall for maximum space conservation.
Small Gaming Room Ideas
For those of you who want to make a gaming room, but don’t have much space in the house, then you might want to check out these cool small gaming room ideas.
1. Perfectly Layed Out Gaming Room
2. Cool Desk and TV Set Up Area
3. Back Lit Monitors with LEDs
4. Fun Console Organization Idea
5. Multiple Monitor Set-Up
6. Space Saver with Mounted Console
7. Double Monitors on Desk
8. Simple Setup with Decked Out Shelves
9. Cool Textured Wall for Gaming Room
10. Gaming Set Up in Living Room
11. Black and Red Theme Decor
12. Colorful Gaming Corner
13. Green Theme Gaming Set Up
14. Minimalist Gaming Desk with Pegboard Organization
15. White Desk and Decor
Gaming Setup Ideas for Small Rooms
If you only have room for a small setup, you can make do with a wide and long tabletop that fits all that you need.
You don’t have to skimp out on desk space, just make sure you measure everything correctly, and you can have it looking neat, organized, and super cool!
16. Mounted Gaming Controllers
17. Cubby Organization with Decorative Touches
18. Cozy Gaming Room Idea
19. Simple Video Game Lounge Area
20. Black and Red Theme Decor
21. Colorful Gaming Corner
22. Green Theme Gaming Set Up
23. Black and Red Theme Decor
24. Colorful LEDs Gaming Area
25. Green Theme Gaming Set Up
26. Minimalist Gaming Desk with Pegboard Organization
27. White Desk and Decor
28. Cool Desk and TV Set Up Area
29. Back Lit Monitors with LEDs
30. Cool Desk and TV Set Up Area
Cool Small Gaming Room Ideas
31. Gaming Room Layout with Small Couch
32. Cool Desk and TV Set Up Area
33. Back Lit Monitors with LEDs
34. Fun Console Organization Idea
35. Multiple Monitor Set-Up
36. Space Saver with Mounted Console
37. Cool Comfortable Gaming Area
38. Lit Up Gaming Corner
39. Video Game Area in Living Area
40. Multiple Monitors on Desk
PC Gaming Setup Ideas for Small Rooms
If you are an avid PC gamer, chances are you have your own fully decked out and customized gaming gear.
It’s not only about showing your passion for gaming but actually for the sake of gaining the comfort needed to enhance your gaming experience.
Whatever your preferences are about style, layout, desk size, and budget, these PC gaming setup ideas are perfect to show off your style and passion for gaming.
41. Relazing Gaming Room
42. Cool Desk and TV Set Up Area
43. Back Lit Monitors with LEDs
44. Fun Console Organization Idea
45. Multiple Monitor Set-Up
46. Space Saver with Mounted Console
47. Double Monitors on Desk
48. Simple Setup with Decked Out Shelves
49. Cool Textured Wall for Gaming Room
50. Gaming Set Up in Living Room
51. Black and Red Theme Decor
52. Colorful Gaming Corner
53. Green Theme Gaming Set Up
More Cool Design Ideas You’ll Love
If you like these cool small gaming room ideas, then check out a few more cool home decor designs that we love.
- 47 Great Finds for Kids Rooms – One of the most important things to remember when designing a kid’s space is to make it fun and customize it to their growing personality! Check out these 47 great finds for kids’ rooms that are sure to create a space you and your little one will love!
- Stylish Daybed Round Up – Ideas for Every Room – A daybed although simple in shape and form is one of THE most versatile pieces of furniture. Use it in a bedroom as an oversized bench or small bed, use it in the living room as a transitional piece of seating to join two areas together, or float it just about anywhere to instantly create a stand-alone seating area. Here are a few of our favorite daybed round-up ideas.
- The Best 21 Deck Furniture Ideas You Can Afford! – Outfit your deck with the best deck furniture ideas such as sleek outdoor sofa, or classic rocking chairs stacked with fluffy cushions, and your outdoor space quickly becomes a backyard oasis for you and your family to enjoy!