Inside: Boho wreath ideas you’ll be obsessed with to any time of the year.
Believe it or not, wreaths are not just a holiday decoration. In fact, there are so many styles and themes out there that you can have one for any occasion you could think of. You can even just use them as decoration! I know, a freeing idea, right?
One of my favorite styles of wreaths that aren’t seasonal is bohemian wreaths. Boho for short. The boho style heavily incorporates nature.
Whether it be from its materials to its color and textures, this style brings a natural feel to your home, and I love it!
There are styles that you can hang up all year round if you want to. But if you like to rotate your decoration with the seasons then there are wreaths for that as well.
I have many different wreaths for every season because I love to make my home feel extra special and uniquely me. If this is something you relate to, then you are in the right place!
In this article, we’ve rounded up some of the coolest boho wreaths out there for any occasion (or lack thereof), that you may be on the hunt for. If you are interested in getting your craft on, then stick around until the end.
I walk you through how to make your own boho wreath, this way you can get exactly what you want.
If you are tempted to skip to the end, I urge you to take your time looking through these examples first. This way you get a crystal clear idea of what kind of wreath will best suit you and your home!
Boho Spring Wreath
This first section is full of spring wreath ideas. To make it spring-themed, lots of greenery and flowers are used to symbolize to the birth of this new season. Isn’t that wonderful?
Not only are they pretty but they add meaning! I love this.
Take a look.
1. Simple Hoop Style Wreath
2. Pampa Grass Wreath
3. Succulent Boho Wreath
4. Dried Flower Wreath
5. Colorful Flowers with Ribbons
6. Lavender and Wildflower Wreath
7. Ring Hoop with Big Flowers
8. Eucalyptus Wreath
9. Dangling Plants on A Hoop
10. Beaded Wood Hoop with Floral Accents
Fall Wreaths With Natural Elements
Simple fall wreaths that are covered in pumpkins or leaves can be a classy and elegant way to decorate through this season.
Fall is one of my favorite seasons to decorate for, and a wreath is one of my must-have decorations. You can find some of the best handmade wreaths on Etsy, so I’ve included those below!
11. Simple Fall Colored Yarn Wreath
12. Extra Large Wheat Wreath
13. Grass Wreath with Blue Accents
14. Pinecones with Fall Colors
15. Brown and Tan Wheat Fall Wreath
16. Neutral Colored Fall Wreath
17. Dried Flower Hoop with White Accents
18. Wooden Hoop with Flowers
19. Autumnal Hoop
20. Mustard Yellow Fall Wreath
Boho Style Wreaths
These are some classic bohemian-styled wreaths that will be great decor all year long. These look perfect over a mantel or on the wall, or even on your front door(a classic wreath hanging spot). It adds texture and personality to your home in a way that photos can’t do alone.
21. Peace Sign Made of Wood
22. Soft Wheat Grass Wreath
23. Burnt Orange Metal Hoop
24. Dried Pink Wildflowers
25. Varieties of Dried Glasses
26. Dried Herb Spiral
27. Lavender Wreath
28. Faux Pampas Wreath
29. Wild Plant Hoop
30. Farmhouse Wreath with Ribbon Bow
Boho Wreaths for your Front Door
Of course, I had to include wreaths that are perfect for your front door. Your front door makes the first impression on people when they come over, as silly as that sounds. Having something there to add personality before even entering the home will make your house seem even more like you.
31. Feathery Wreath
32. Impressionist Dried Flower Wreath
33. Peace Sign with Succulents
34. Spring Wreath
35. Triangle Wreath with Ribbons
36. Bell Boho Wreath
37. Olive Leaf Wreath
DIY Boho Wreath
After you’ve gotten some inspiration from the examples above and you have a good idea about what you’d like to see in your own wreath, we can get started.
Step One: Gather Your Supplies
Take a drive to your local craft store and get ready to feel the inspiration!
Boho Materials you may want:
- Dried Lavender
- Wheat Grass
- Dried Eucalyptus
- Fluffy Golden Wheat
- Dried Flowers
- Earth Toned Ribbons
- Beige Ropes
- Wreath Form – The hoop that you will use as the base for your project
- Hot Glue Gun – This help secure your materials
- Twine – To help secure the larger materials
- Decorations – Whatever decorations you’d like.
Step Two: Practice Run
Now that you have all of your supplies, lay down your materials in the form that you want them to be when the project is done. This helps you get a good idea of what works and what doesn’t before committing to the glue. After you are satisfied with how it looks, move on to step three.
Step Three: Get To Crafting!
You are free to get going!
To start off, get your base good and secure, and then work upwards until you are happy with your product! Pro Tip: Make sure that everything is very sturdy and secure, otherwise you risk your wreath falling apart and we don’t want that! This is extra important if you plan on displaying it on your front door. All of that opening and closing is bound to loosen any of the weaker materials. So take some time to double-check!
More Wall Decor Ideas You’ll Love
- 27+ Mudroom Signs To Make You Feel At Home – Though it may be easy to dedicate your mudroom strictly to functionality, it can be so much fun to add your own little twists that make it more your own. I believe that we should make every corner of our home feel loved and fun to be in. Your mudroom is no exception. Adding some signs, mirrors, and other kinds of wall decor can really liven up a room that we spend quite a lot of time in when doing chores and cleaning up. It deserves to look cute, and you deserve it to look cute. So take a look at this article where we discuss over 27 ways you can add signs to your mudroom to make it feel extra homey!
- Cutest Cubicle Birthday Decor – 21 Fun Ideas – Just because you have to work on your birthday doesn’t mean you can still celebrate while there! Birthdays are too special of an occasion to wait until the end of the day. After all, it only happens annually so come on! You one of your work friends has a birthday coming up and you are looking for some ideas to make their day a little extra special, how about you try decorating their cubical? We’ve created a list of 21 of the finest cubicle decorating ideas to get your creative juices flowing!
- 21 Stylish Grass Wall Decor Ideas – Grass walls are one of the coolest ways to incorporate the outdoors indoors. I love greenery in my home, and this wall is something I have on my wish list! if you are interested in creating a Grass wall of your own but just don’t know where to start, then this is the article for you my friend! We discuss 21 of the most stylish grass wall ideas that will make you excited to get this project started.