Inside: Creepiest Beetlejuice wreath ideas to make your home ready for Halloween
With Halloween coming up, I am preparing my house for the spooky season. I like to go out and deck my place with my favorite holiday movie-themed decor.
I’ve been using my same Nightmare Before Christmas-themed wreath for the past five years, so I thought it was about time to get a new one. Mostly because Zero’s head is falling off.
So I found a wreath that is themed like my next favorite Halloween classic…Beetlejuice!
Beetlejuice is one of the classic Halloween movies that reside on everyone’s must-watch list during the fall season. It’s number 2 on mine, so it only makes sense that there would be a bunch of different Beetlejuice wreath options out there.
So I have compiled some of the cutest ones for you to look through! Take a look and decide which one deserves to be on your wall.
Beetlejuice Wreath Ideas for Halloween
First up, I have a good combination of different styles of wreaths for you to look through. I figured this would be the best way for you to figure out what you like and what you don’t. Once you have a good idea of that, it will be much easier for you to pick a wreath that you love! Take a look through these.
1. Cute Beetlejuice-Themed Ribbons – I am a big fan of wreaths that include ribbons. Many on this list do, but this is a super cute one!
2. Beetlejuice Head in Center – Another style of a wreath is one with a photo or sign in the center. This helps to add some more decoration beyond the regular frills.
3. Small Cute Beetlejuice Idea – If you are thinking about a smaller wreath, then consider making your own as this person did.
4. Wreath with Beetlejuice Movie Photo – I love it when they use the movie photo. It just adds such a deep look to your wreath. Who doesn’t love that face?
5. Lime Green Ribbon Wreath – Lime green is one of the most iconic colors of the money because of his hair. So you have to get a wreath that includes it.
6. Halloween Wreath with Beetlejuice Wreath – This is a frilly wreath with lots of personalities. It would be a perfect addition to your home alongside your other decorations.
7. Grapevine Wreath with Cute Bows – Grapevine wreaths are one of my all-time favorites. Take a look at this example to see what I am talking about.
8. Striped Ribbons with Mesh Deco – Along with green, those black and white stripes that you see on his suit have also become pretty iconic.
9. Never Trust the Living Sign – Never trust the living; now that is some good advice. It is also one of the most popular lines in the movie.
10. Cute Black and White Sign – This one keeps it simple, but I love it!
11. Creepy Striped Snake – I know that it isn’t actually a snake…it is a sandworm. I was just testing you. Check out this adorable wreath!
Spooky Beetlejuice Ideas
Next up, we have some spooky Beetlejuice wreath ideas. None of these are downright scary, but they do add lots of details from the movie. I love them because they are true to the story! I love number 12, especially since that book is one of the most iconic objects in the movie. Check these out and see which ideas you like.
12. Handbook for the Recently Deceased – I know I talked about this above, but I must give it props again(no pun intended).
13. Funny Deco Mesh Wreath – I love this wreath because it brings humor to the table. I like a decoration that makes me laugh. Don’t you?
14. Cute 2-Toned Deco Mesh Wreath – This two-toned wreath keeps it simple, but it’s still super cute. Check it out to see what I mean.
15. Handmade Beetlejuice-Themed Decor – This handmade wreath is too cute. It gives me the inspiration to make my own.
16. Spiderweb Wreath with Ribbon – This one is less in your face, and I like it.
17. Beware of Sandworms – Iconic and the perfect sign for your front door. But maybe consider putting it on the inside; that way, you can heed its warning.
18. Purple and Bright Green Wreath – Purple and green are already two Halloween colors, this just solidifies it.
19. Green, White, and Black Wreath – I love this tri-colored wreath. It has everything a girl could want!
20. Beetlejuice with Green Hair – This one is super creative. They used the deco mesh to look like his hair!
21. Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice – I know…we aren’t supposed to say it three times. But we didn’t say it…we put it on our front door.
22. 3-Word Sign with Bright Deco Mesh – The most iconic three words in the whole movie.
Colorful Beetlejuice Wreaths
Lastly, we have some more colorful options for you color lovers out there. When you are looking at these, don’t stress out if you don’t find one you like(although that is hard to believe). You can always opt to make it yourself. It is simpler than you think and cheaper. So look below for ideas.
23. Never Trust the Living Coffin Wreath – This wreath/door hanger is perfect. It has everything you could want.
24. Iconic Beetlejuice Face – Look at that face…it’s the most famous one from the movie. This is a must-get.
25. Welcome Suit Door Hanger – This is more of a door hanger than a wreath, but I wanted to add it nonetheless. Check it out!
26. Perfect Deco Mesh Wreath – These deco mesh wreaths are getting out of hand with their cuteness. Don’t believe me? Take a look.
27. It’s Showtime Wreath – Another one of the most iconic lines. I like this one because of all the little decorations.
28. Beetlejuice Purple and Green – Another simple but mighty example. I really think you will love this one.
29. Green and White Wreath – This one cracks me up. The face in the middle is hilarious compared to the rest of the soft-looking wreath.
30. Mesh and Ribbon Wreath – I love this combination of deco mesh and ribbon. Take a look for inspiration.
31. Green and Sparkly Ribbon Wreath – And lastly, I had to put one that had a little sparkle. This one is literally too cute not to see. So take a look!
And there you have it, Beetlejuice wreath ideas that will help you bring some spooky cuteness into your home this Halloween. I am so happy to have been able to find all of these ideas, and I hope that you loved them as well.
I think I am going to go with number 20. I like that it included the green for his hair; I’m a sucker for that kind of detail. If you haven’t found the one you like, then consider making your own. That way, you can get the exact wreath that you want.
Wreaths are pretty spendy, so making your own can actually save you lots of money too. We have tutorials on how to get you started with that. Creating your own decor is such a fun thing to do, and it has loads of benefits besides the obvious. It actually improves your confidence and mental health!
So you really don’t have a choice…get to crafting.