Inside: Pink Wreath Ideas for Year Round Decor
When you think of wreaths, I’m sure that Christmas is the only thing that comes to mind. I get that!
Christmas Wreaths are a classic decoration in winter. But did you know that there are wreaths that can be used as decoration all year round?
They are wonderful decor to add to your home, and not just for the holidays. There are many different styles for all types of occasions!
Think about it. Your front door is the first thing people will see before entering your home. But when it comes to home decor, the front door is often overlooked.
This is where adding a wreath will come in handy. They’re cute, quirky, and a great way to show some personality.
Table of Contents
What Does Having a Wreath on Your Front Door Mean?
Many simple things in this world hold much deeper meaning than you may think. Like hanging a wreath on your front door, for example! There are several different meanings behind this action.
If you are Christian, the circular nature of most Wreaths can represent eternal life. This is because it has no beginning and no end.
So this is why wreaths are especially hung during Christmas, which for people from this religion, is celebrated to focus on life triumphing over death. You can welcome Christ into your home by adding one of these beauties to your front door.
For people who are not religious, hanging something on your front door is essentially like a little decoration for your community. Depending on the theme of your Wreath, you can express many different facets of who you are as a person. Since there are so many different kinds of wreaths, each with their own meaning, today we are going to focus on one theme.
And that is, drum roll, please…Pink Wreaths!
Though this may seem simple, it has many symbols.
Pink Wreath Symbolisms
Colors can hold many symbolic meanings. That’s right…your favorite color is more than just your favorite color, it can mean so much more!
Blue is associated with sadness, Purple with royalty, and the list goes on. With this in mind, choosing a color for a wreath is very important! You want a color that will remind you of something important and inspiring. One of my absolute favorite colors for this is Pink! The color pink represents joy, love, and friendship.
So if you are someone who values the people that you love, and want to bring more joy into your life, then Pink Wreaths are just the home decoration for you!
The color pink is also associated with breast cancer awareness.
So if you or someone you love has suffered from breast cancer, a remarkable way to show support is with a Pink Ribbon Wreath.
If you love the color pink and resonate with its meanings, then you definitely clicked on the right article.
I created a list of of the cutest Pink Wreath Ideas to get your creative juices flowing, and to help you find something you love!
Stick around to the end to learn a simple DIY to make a Pink Wreath with your own special design. You can choose whatever flowers you desire as well, from Carnations to Asters. So looking at these examples below can give you inspiration for your project!
As you take a look, keep in mind whether or not you want it to be large or miniature, what kind of flowers you like(some of my favorites are peach blossoms), and whether or not your supplies can handle direct sunlight.
Hot Pink Wreaths
1. Hot Pink Mesh Wreath
2. Wooden Wreath with Bright Pink Ribbon
3. Hot Pink Wreath with Black Deco
4. Black and Hot Pink Mesh Wreath
5. Breast Cancer Awareness Wreath
6. Hot Pink Valentines Day Wreath
7. Tulip Wreath
8. Love Themed Wreath
9. Love Lives Here
10. Heart Shaped Wreath
11. Flower Wreath
12. Pink & Black Ribbons
13. Heart Shaped Bow Wreath
14.Cute Rose Wreath
15. Mixed Flowers
Pink Christmas Wreaths
16. Beautiful Victorian Style Wreath
17. Pink & Gold Ribbon Wreath
18.Champagne Pink Christmas Wreath
19. Poinsetta Wreath
20. Pink & White Wreath made of Ornaments
21. Pink Rag Wreath
22.Silver Reindeer Wreath
23. Vintage Ornaments
24. Ribbon Wreath
25. Snowy Peony Wreath
26. Amazing Gold and Pink Ribbon Wreath
27. Simple & Beautiful Star Wreath
Peony Pink Wreaths
28. Peony Metal Wreath
29. Hello Wreath
30. Loaded Pink Peony
31. Wooden Twig with Peonies
32. Light Pink Wreath
33. Eucalyptus & Peonies
34. Peony Flower Basket
35. Three Shades of Peonies
36. Dark Pink Peonies
37. Peony Spring Wreath
38. Front Door Wreath
39. Simple Lambs Ear with Pink Peonies
40. Cute Simple Peony Wreath
Breast Cancer Awareness
41. Breast Cancer Ribbon Shaped Wreath
42. Flight Like A Girl Wreath
44. Pink Tool Wreath
45. White & Pink Breast Cancer Awareness
46. White Twig Wreath
47. Cute Simple Wreath
48. Breast Cancer Beanie Baby
49. Hope Themed Wreath
50. Cute Fuchsia Flower Wreath
51. Cancer Picked The Wrong Girl
Pink Spring Wreaths
51. Amazing Blush Colored Spring Wreath
52. Spring Flower Wreath
53. Cherry Blossom Wreath
54. Green & Pink Spring Wreath
55. Mixed Flower Wreath
56. Wooden Cherry Blossom Wreath
57. Front Door Spring Wreath
58. Blossom Varieties
59. Flowers with a Pink Bow
60. Moss Wreath with Pink Peonies
Pink Rose Wreaths
61. Mixed Pink Rose Wreath
62. Vintage Roses
63. Light Pink Small Roses
64. Wreath full of Pink Roses
65. Rose Shaped Mesh Rose
66. Different Shades of Roses
67. 2 Toned Roses
68. Spring Roses
69. Roses with Checkered Bow
70. Large Rose Wreath
71. Bright Pink Roses
DIY Pink Wreath
So making a wreath can be pretty simple once you get the hang of it. Not to mention the supplies can be pretty cheap. You could even get most of what you need from the Dollar Tree.
- Wreath form. This is the circular base for your project and they come in foam, wire, and grapevine etc.
- Pink Decorations of your choosing.
- Hot Glue for getting your decorations to stick.
- Thin Floral Wire for tying on bigger decorations
- Twine for tying on bigger decorations
- Sheers or Scissors for trimming decorations.
Plan out how you want your wreath to look by laying out your decorations on top. Once you have a good idea, you can get started!
Use a mix of hot glue, floral wire, and twine to get your decorations secured onto the form. Which you use is dependent on what style you are going for, and how heavy the object is that is being added.
Make sure that all of your decorations are secured tightly onto the base. This is especially important if you intend to hang your wreath on your front door seeing as the constant swinging can loosen your decorations. A way to see is to give your wreath a good shake. If you see anything that needs some more help, then go ahead and do so. Don’t be afraid to use more than one of the fastening methods!
More Wreath Ideas You’ll Love
- 29 Autism Wreath Ideas + DIY to Spread Awareness – Putting a themed wreath on your front door is a wonderful way to spread awareness about things that are important to you in a fun and decorative way. April is autism awareness month so we thought we’d put together a list of 29 Autism Wreath Ideas as well as a DIY for you to help spread awareness, check it out!
- 23 Cute Cross Wreath Ideas + Door Hangers – If you are a Christian who loves to express their appreciation of their religion, then perhaps one of these cute cross wreath ideas will be for you! Take a look to see which one you’ll add to cart.