Inside: Baseball wreath ideas you can buy or DIY this summer.
When it comes to Baseball, fans like to express their love for the sport in many different ways. Whether that be going to games, repping their favorite teams on their clothes, or decorating their homes with themed decor. My personal favorite is the latter.
Decorating your home with your favorite sport can be such a fun and fulfilling thing.
Sure, you could go with the basics: Posters and themed mugs…but I think you should go a step further with a Baseball Wreath!
You can put wreaths up on your walls, over your mantel, or on your front door. Any of these options are great, but the front door is the best possible place for your new decoration.
Front doors are the first thing people interact with when coming over, they are what is presented to the neighborhood at first glance.
So putting your baseball wreath there is like letting everyone who sees your house know that you are a big baseball fan!
You can leave it up all year or just save it for when it’s baseball season, either way, it’s bound to bring you some extra joy.
Table of Contents
Ideas For Making Team Spirit Baseball Wreaths
If you are pumped at the idea of adding one of these beauties to your home but have no idea where to start, then worry not. You’ve already started! T
his article is full of the best Baseball Wreath ideas from Simple into darn right breathtaking. There is definitely something here that will inspire you.
If you want to get a little crafty, then skip buying a pre-made wreath and make your own!
Yes…you can do that. It’s actually much simpler than it might seem.
At the very end of this list, I’ve included a simple step-by-step tutorial on how to make your very own baseball-themed wreath idea. Want to include your personal favorite team? Go for it. Looking for something with some more burlap ribbon than what’s offered on this list?
That’s all you! The possibilities are endless.
Front Door Wreath
This list is full of front door wreath ideas that will either give you inspiration for your own project or will be swiftly added to your cart. There is no in between! Check them out.
1. Red, White, & Blue Baseball Wreath
2. Home Sweet Home Wreath
3. Texas A & M
4. Patriotic Wreath
5. Baseball Decor Wreath
6. There’s No Place Like Home
7. Baseball Quote Wreath
8. Welcome Baseball Wreath
9. Christmas Themed Door Decor
10. If We Don’t Answer, Check the Ball Field!
Baseball Team Wreaths
Of course, I had to include some examples of Wreaths that celebrate specific teams. Not only are they cool, but they are a great way to bring some extra luck and pizzaz to game day. And who doesn’t love that?
11. New York Yankees
12. Clevland Indians
13. Texas Longhorns
14. Oakland A’s
15. L.A Dodgers
16. L.A Dodgers Blue Wreath
Wreaths with Real Baseballs
What kind of article would this be if there wasn’t a section dedicated to wreaths with real baseballs? These are some of my personal favorites on this list. If you’re making these at home, chances are you have your own used baseballs lying around. You are more than welcome to use them! The dirt and scuff marks add character.
17. Baseball Wreath with Bow
18. Softball & Baseball Wreath
19. Yellow Baseball Wreath
20. Wreath Made Of BaseBalls
21. Simple Baseball Wreath
22. Used Baseball League Wreath
23. Baseball T
24. Home Sweet Home Softball
25. Burlap Baseball Wreath
26. Team Wreath
27. Baseball Wreath with Bat
How to Make a DIY Baseball Wreath
Step One: Gather Supplies
Your first step is to gather your supplies. After you have a good idea of the style and size that you want, head to the store to pick up what you’ll need.
- Wreath Form – this is the circular base for your wreath and is VERY important. There are many different kinds to choose from and I go through them below.
- Decorations – Of course, you’ll need to get your hands on some decorations. Things like ribbon, twine, baseballs, fake plants, and bows are very popular.
- Scissors – To trim your decorations if needed
- Hot Glue – To secure your decorations
- Twine – To secure larger decorations
Step Two: Plan Your Design
Next, you’ll want to lay out your design as you see it in your head. This gives you the chance to make changes as needed to achieve your artistic vision. Otherwise, you could end up with a wreath that you’re not in love with. Remember, this is a fun process! get creative.
Step Three: Create
Now that you know what you’re going for, get to it! Glue, fasten and tie down your decorations to the wreath form. Make sure that everything is on there securely. This is especially important if you plan on hanging yours on the front door. With all that movement, any weakly secured decorations will be goners for sure!
More Ideas You’ll Love
- 17 Boob Light Replacement Ideas – I think it’s a pretty unanimous agreement that the boob light style has got to go. They are unpleasant to look at and waste space that could be working to tie the room together. It’s a source of light after all! As much as it may be out of direct eye line, a bad light fixture can really make the whole design feel less put together. So let’s get rid of it! I’ve made a list of 17 awesome light fixtures that will replace that boob light. Interested? Check it out!
- 63+ Basement Laundry Room Ideas – Just because it’s in the basement doesn’t mean it deserves to go unloved! If your laundry room is in the basement, I’m sure it’s easy to just leave it because it’s out of site 85% of the time. But if you think about it, every space in your house deserves to be loved. That way when you inevitably spend time there, you can feel your happiest when you are in a space that feels clean and put together, it’s science. If this lit a fire under you to update your basement laundry room then take a look at this article. I’ve included over 63 of the best basement laundry room ideas for you to take a look through before you get started.
- 39+ Incredible Media Room Decor Ideas – Incorporating a media room into your house is such a fun way to bring the family together. You have a tv in your living room, but why not make your viewing a little more special by incorporating some of these awesome ideas into a separate room? This can make your family movie nights that much more fun and memorable. Things like movie signs, comfy blankets, and snack tables can bring so much life and enjoyment to your house that you will be wishing you did it sooner. Take a look here to get started!