Inside: Sweetest Lavender Wreath ideas that will blow you away.
I don’t know about you, but I love lavender. And when I say that I love lavender, I mean that I love it more than any other flower that exists on this planet. My shampoo is lavender, and perfume is lavender; heck even my poopery is lavender. I would get a tattoo of lavender (actually, wait…I did). So yes, I love it.
So with all of this information, you are probably not surprised to hear that I have spent the last day and a half looking up different styles of lavender wreaths to hang in my home. Though there are many super awesome designs out there, the simple classic styles are the ones that stole my heart.
So take a look at the list below and see which wreath ideas make your heart the happiest. I love these almost as much as I loved the heart wreath ideas. I am going to spring for a real Lavender wreath this year because I want to smell fresh lavender every time that I open my door!
Table of Contents
When you are putting something on your front door, you are basically inviting the energies of that thing into your home, or so it is said. So what do you think lavender is inviting into your home? Well let me tell you, it’s all really great.
According to this article, “Lavender flowers represent purity, silence, devotion, serenity, grace, and calmness. Purple is the color of royalty and speaks of elegance, refinement, and luxury, too. The color is also associated with the crown chakra, which is the energy center associated with a higher purpose and spiritual connectivity.”
This just made me fall further in love with this flower. I am really not sure how you could get this far in life and not appreciate such a thing. I know that I am intense about it, but passion is passion! And I think if everyone had a little more lavender in their life, things would be so much better.
So keep on reading if you want to welcome these things into your home as soon as possible. My wreath is already on the way. Can you guess which one on the list below I decided to get?
Lavender Wreath Ideas
Alright, are you ready for this? Because I don’t think that you are. Truly, these are some of the cutest lavender wreaths that you are ever going to see. I am very excited for you. I had such a hard time narrowing down my options to one. Think about it this way; there are over 30 wreaths on this list, but I looked through hundreds. I had to choose between all of these. Sigh!
1. Purple Lavender Wreath Idea – Obviously, purple is going to be a big theme for this list, so I hope that you love it as much as I do. This purple wreath is just so cute!
2. Lambs Ear Wreath Idea – I love lambs ear greens for wreaths because they just look so soft. It makes me want to pet a real lamb. Take a look at this wreath and tell me it doesn’t make you want to go, “aware”.
3. Huge Purple Wreath Idea – This wreath has a lot of big decorations that I think you are going to love absolutely if you are a fan of loud decor. They use lavender purple as the color for the flower, and it is on a grapevine base.
4. Simple Lavender Theme With Bow – You can never really go wrong with a classic wreath with a simple bow. I think there is an elegant class to something that is not over the top, especially when it is this subtly beautiful!
5. All Natural Wreath Idea – This wreath is full of real dehydrated lavender flowers, as well as some others that I think you will truly enjoy. Take a look!
6. Pure Lavender Wreath – You really don’t need much to make these wreaths adorable. This one is just pure lavender, and yet it is just simply perfect. What do you think?
7. Cute Mini Wreath Idea – Your wreath doesn’t have to be massive for it to bring some character into your home. Check out these mini wreaths that are just to die for.
8. Real Lavender Idea – Look at how perfectly circular this wreath is. I think this simple design is my favorite because it would look so wonderful on a front door. Quite the welcome home wreath!
9. Cute Lavender Decor Idea – I can literally smell this wreath through the screen. It’s just one of those things that leaves an imprint on your brain. This is too cute.
10. Must Have Wreath Idea – I think this one is super awesome because they use a little bit of string to tie them off on one side. It adds some texture and it looks neat.
Purple Themed Wreaths
Of course, you can have a lavender wreath that has other things in it than just the lavender flower. This list below is full of some seriously beautiful wreaths that have bows, large flowers, and lots of other things that pull them together into the perfect little home decor piece.
11. Lavender Decor with Burlap Bow
12. Bright Purple Wreath Idea
13. Mini Wreath with Purple Ribbons
14. Purple Bunches Of Lavender
15. Full Perfectly Circular Wreath
16. Cute Lavender Circle Idea
17. Wreaths with Sunflowers
18. Moss and Lavender Decor Idea
19. Rustic Wreath Idea
20. Grapevine Wreath Idea
21. Heart Shaped Wreath Idea
Delicate Lavender Wreath Ideas For Spring
Lastly, I wanted to show you some of the most delicate lavender wreath ideas that are perfect for the spring season. That is what I am using my wreath to decorate. Nothing says spring like flowers, so why not use the best flower of all time? Did you know that lavender is associated with calm and comfort? That is the kind of energy that I welcome into my home!
22. Faux Lavender Idea
23. Stacked Lavender Idea
24. Light Purple Idea
25. Purple Flower Wreath Idea
26. Simple Boho Wreath Idea
27. Heart Grapevine Wreath
28. Full Half Wreath Idea
29. Faux Wreath with Striped Bow
30. Sweet Flower Wreath Idea
31. All Natural Wreath Decor
I hope I have convinced you that lavender is truly the best flower with these lavender wreath ideas. I know there are so many to choose from and it can be hard to narrow down your picks, but it will be so worth it when you come home and get to be greeted by an adorable wreath that smells like calm.
There are so many other floral mini wreath ideas that I think you will get a kick out of if lavender isn’t your thing, though I would find that shocking. If you don’t like lavender, I cannot trust you. That is just how this works!
So take a look at those and try not to fall in love with every single one of them. I swear by the end of this, my home is just going to be wall to wall wreaths, and I am fine with that.