Inside: Easter door decoration ideas that will make you hop with joy.
Easter is here! I am so excited to finally start decorating for this awesome holiday. Easter has been one of my favorite holidays since I was a kid, and that appreciation has only gotta deeper now that I am an adult.
I try to romanticize my life in as many ways as I can. For me, that means making even the smaller holidays into something to look forward to. I obviously don’t get a cool easter basket anymore, but I do try and fill my home with cute stuff during this time… that way I still get to feel the easter spirit!
One thing that my house was missing last year was an easter door decoration. That is not going to cut it for this easter! So I went ahead and compiled a list of some of the sweetest easter door decoration ideas to look through. I haven’t made my decision on which one I want to get yet, but I thought I would share my findings with you!
Table of Contents
Easter Door Decoration Ideas
One of my favorite easter memories was when my parents made a scavenger hunt out of finding our easter baskets in the morning. We followed the clues all the way through the house and ended up on our front porch. It’s memories like this that make this holiday so special to me. The wreaths below will give me that little spark that I felt opening the front door as a child.
1. Carrot Themed Beautiful Wreath – I am obsessed with this awesome carrot wreath idea. It has everything a girl could want: Carrots!
2. Large Door Wreath with Bunny Idea – I feel like you can’t have an easter wreath without including a bunny of some kind, right? This is a lovely way to incorporate this idea while also including other decor pieces!
3. Bunny Door Decoration Idea – If you think simple is the way to go, then I think this has to be the wreath for you. Not only does this one have an awesome grapevine outline of a bunny, but it includes some flowers too.
4. Spring Tulip Idea – Tulips are the epitome of springtime if you ask me. So what better flower to include in your wreath than a tulip? Check out this adorable idea; I know you will fall in love.
5. He Is Risen Door Hanger – If you are religious, this holiday means something super special: This is the day that Jesus rose up from the dead. Because of this, I made sure to include a few religious signs on this list as well as some plain ones.
6. Happy Easter Idea – You can never go wrong with a good old-fashioned happy easter sign. I was debating on whether or not this one would be the one I wanted…but I ended up going with another. Not that this wreath isn’t a beauty; it is!
7. Bunny Hopping Through Door – I love wreaths like this because it leaves so much to the imagination. It really looks like these bunnies are jumping through the door! It makes me smile.
8. Hello Peeps – Peeps are the staple candy for this awesome holiday. Personally, I am not a big fan of peeps. But I remember being very excited to learn what happens when you microwave them. If you don’t know, gather your kids and pop some in there!
9. Egg Themed Floral Wreath – I think eggs are another wonderful decor addition, as long as they aren’t real. That would stink up the place pretty quickly if you ask me.
10. Adorable Boxwood Wreath with Roses – I love boxwood wreaths because they look so full and alive, even when it’s fake! Check out this awesome boxwood wreath with roses.
11. Wooden Bunny Silhouette – How sweet is this wooden bunny silhouette? There are so many cute ways to bring this decoration to the next level. Personally, I would add some more ribbons and flowers, but I like to go overboard.
12. Welcome Carrot Sign Idea – It’s a welcome sign that’s made out of a Carrot. Doesn’t get much more Easter than this!
Cute Door Decorations You’ll Love
I feel like there is one spot in every house that gets overlooked when you are decorating, and that spot is the front door. I am all too guilty of this, even for major holidays! That is why I go out of my way to get a cute decor item for my door. Whether that be a door hanger, a bow, or a wreath…there are so many awesome options to choose from!
13. Burlap Carrot Ideas
14. Happy Easter Door Sign
15. Boxwood Bunny Idea
16. Colorful Mesh Ribbon Wreath with Egg
17. Easter Rainbow Sign
18. Bunny Wooden Sign
19. Burlap Ribbon Wreath Idea
20. Egg Sign Idea
21. Cute Cross Wreath Idea
22. Colorful Tulip Wreath
Festive Door Decor Ideas
Next up, I have some more festive door decor ideas that I think you are going to love. These are all perfect for this special holiday. Take a look at the list below to see which ones you think are going to suit your house the best. There are so many different ideas here, from bird nests to carrot shaped decor…you can’t beat it.
23. Little Bird Idea
24. Bird Nest Wreath Idea
25. Wreath with Colored Eggs
26. Adorable Carrot Basket with Bunny
27. Wreath with Bunny and Carrots
28. He Is Risen Wooden Door Hang
29. Polkadot Egg Idea
30. Hello Spring Idea
31. Burlap Wreath with Bunny Center
32. Wreath with Colored Eggs All Around
Sweetest Easter Door Decoration Ideas
Lastly, I wanted to show you some of the sweetest easter door decoration ideas that you will ever come across. Seriously, if I were you, I would get your toothbrush ready…because these will give you cavities! Take a look to see how many are going to have to battle for the top in your home: the front door!
33. Every Bunny Welcome
34. Carrot Large Door Hang
35. Happy Easter Wreath Idea
36. Simple Bunny Shaped Door Decoration
37. Moss Bunny Idea
38. Beautiful Pastel Wreath Idea
39. Wreath with Bunny Hopping Through
40. Light Blue Wreath with Bunny Sign
41. Peep Wreath Idea
42. Carrot Shaped Wreath with Little Decorations
43. Welcome Sign Idea
44. Bunny Grapevine Wreath
45. Cutest Carrot Shaped Decoration
I think by now you know how much I love easter, at least a little bit. I hope you share the same enthusiasm for this spring holiday! There are lots of different forms of door decorations that you can go with for it, one of my personal favorites being a wreath. I added quite a few great options to this list, but if you are interested in more…I have some great ideas to share with you.
Easter is about connecting with family, enjoying the first few moments of spring, and appreciating the life that we have. If you are religious, it has even more awesome meanings behind it…so why wouldn’t you love this holiday!
I am so excited to show my love with all of my awesome decorations, including my newest front door masterpiece: Number 42! I just fell in love with it. Happy Easter!