Inside: 73 Chic Boho Bathroom Decor ideas + Accessories.
Bohemian bathrooms are gaining lots of popularity within home decor.
Bohemian decor is all about using natural elements to create an indoor oasis. Things like house plants and earthy tones can be used to bring an eclectic vibe to your home. You might have exotic textile towels or shiny metal pendant lights to create an international design.
The best thing about the Boho style is that it is very versatile and inspires with its artful casualness. So you can combine wonderfully modern furniture with exotic ethnic pieces. In the following, we will reveal how you can find the perfect mix of boho and modern styles for your bathroom.
Let’s talk about how to decorate the perfect bohemian space with these boho bathroom decor ideas.
Boho Bathroom Ideas
I noticed a few common themes in the bathrooms below. Many of them feature indoor house plants, bamboo wood accents, and teal cabinets or tiling. Keep this in mind as you look for trends in Bohemian bathroom design. Use natural materials and keep your decorative accents as earthy as possible.
1. Small Boho Bathroom with Green Accents
2. Color Boho Decor for Bathroom
3. Colorful Floor Tile + Basket Wall Combo
4. Minimal Boho Bathroom with Houseplants
5. Natural and Peach Decor
6. Boho Bathroom Decked Out with Plants
7. Simple and Small Boho Decor
8. Cozy Relaxing Bathroom Design
9. Boho Orange and Gold Bathroom Decor
10. Boho Open Shelving
11. Wood Trim Accents in Boho Bathroom
12. Small Boho Bathroom with Pattern Tile
13. Chic Vanity with Boho Baskets
14. Linen Accents in Bathroom
15. Boho Farmhouse Bathroom Decor
Boho Chic Bathroom Decor
The good news is that boho style—with its emphasis on textured textiles, organic materials and shapes, rich tones, and a “more is more” vibe—can be a really budget-friendly way to spruce up your bathroom without dishing out cash for renovations. You can create a boho look with (lots of) accessories—and, of course, a healthy dose of creativity. For inspiration, take a look at these boho decor accessories.
16. Tanner Globe Flush Lighting Mount
17. Boho Florals Single Panel Sheer Window Curtain
18. Floral Bath Rug True White
19. Marielle Rattan Toilet Paper Storage Stand
20. Design Dreamy Girl Art Print
21. Olsen Bath Cabinet
22. Tiefiti Tassel Laundry Basket
23. Waffle Bath Towel
24. Extra Large Leaf Wall Art
25. Lilo Rattan Shelving Unit
26. Rattan Box with Glass Lid
White Boho Bathroom Inspiration
Styling the boho look in the bathroom is not particularly difficult. Light wall tiles in white or cream tones and floor tiles with a wood-look are the ideal cornerstone. Black and white floor tiles with Moroccan patterns, which are mostly used as a contrast, are also very popular in the boho bathroom.
27. All White Bathroom with Natural Accents
28. White Boho Bathroom with Moody Decor
29. Accents of Houseplants and Natural Fibers
30. White Bathroom Design with Pops of Gold
31. Light White Bathroom with Colorful Floor
32. All Tile Bathroom with Copper Accent
33. Soft Linen and White Boho Bathroom
34. All White Bathroom with Natural Accents
35. White Boho Bathroom with Moody Decor
36. Accents of Houseplants and Natural Fibers
37. White Bathroom Design with Pops of Gold
38. Light White Bathroom with Colorful Floor
39. All Tile Bathroom with Copper Accent
40. Soft Linen and White Boho Bathroom
Boho Bathroom Accessories
Don’t skimp on accessories! From the crystals and candles to hanging birdcages and bamboo curtains, accessorize with a few of these fun ideas.
41. Chic Mercury Glass Soap/Lotion Dispenser Green
42. Shelf and Towel Rail
43. Medium Woven Chevron Canister
44. Fountain Planter/Holder
45. Stool Used as a Side Table
46. Solid Wood Stool
47. Vestige Lipstick Holder
48. Boho Butterfly Shower Curtain
49. Rattan Etagere Over The Toilet Shelf
50. Crochet Burnt Orange Bath Mat
51. Macrame Trimmed Shower Curtain
52. Waffle Bath Towel
53. Extra Large Leaf Wall Art
54. Lilo Rattan Shelving Unit
55. Rattan Box with Glass Lid
Boho Bathroom Ideas
A bathroom in boho style also looks very nice and gives a relaxing wellness feeling. Would you like to implement this casual style in your bathroom too? Then take a look at our exciting bohemian bathroom ideas.
56. Natural Wood and Pops of Pink/Orange
57. Small Boho Bathroom with Green Accents
58. Color Boho Decor for Bathroom
59. Colorful Floor Tile + Basket Wall Combo
60. Minimal Boho Bathroom with Houseplants
61. Natural and Peach Decor
62. Boho Bathroom Decked Out with Plants
63. Simple and Small Boho Decor
64. Cozy Relaxing Bathroom Design
65. Boho Orange and Gold Bathroom Decor
66. Boho Open Shelving
67. Wood Trim Accents in Boho Bathroom
68. Small Boho Bathroom with Pattern Tile
69. Chic Vanity with Boho Baskets
70. Linen Accents in Bathroom
71. Boho Farmhouse Bathroom Decor
72. Stool for Bathroom Accessories
73. Orange Boho Bathroom
More Stylish Home Decor Ideas You’ll Love
If you like these stylish chic boho bathroom decor ideas then check out a few more of our favorite home designs.
- Farmhouse Laundry Rooms – Let’s face it, no one loves doing laundry. On average, a typical family of four spends several hours each week sorting, washing, drying, folding, and ironing. Eek! With so much time spent in one space, you deserve to have your laundry room be a place you enjoy working–and a place that works for you. Create a well-designed laundry room that is so beautiful and efficient you won’t even mind washing your kids’ dirty clothes Here are our 23 favorite beautiful Farmhouse Laundry Room Ideas.
- Dreamy Pantry Closet Ideas – Is your pantry a bit of a disaster with tons of stacked cans, food, and appliances everywhere? Can’t find ingredients when you need them? Or you do, but you have to move items out of the way or accidentally knock them over to grab them? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, it’s time to consider a better storage solution. These pantry closet design finds are the best ideas to create a dreamy organized space.
- Stylish Daybed Round Up – Ideas for Every Room – A daybed although simple in shape and form is one of THE most versatile pieces of furniture. Use it in a bedroom as an oversized bench or small bed, use it in the living room as a transitional piece of seating to join two areas together, or float it just about anywhere to instantly create a stand-alone seating area. Here are a few of our favorite daybed round-up ideas.