Inside: Top Ikea living room ideas you are going to love to transform your space today!
IKEA is the best for many reasons, and I am not just thinking about that little restaurant in the middle of the store. Although, that does make for a very strong case.
You don’t need to bribe me with delicious meatballs to get me to admit that I love IKEA. I have recently been revamping my entire house, and this week I’m working on my living room. So I have spent the last few days getting super clear on what kind of living room I want.
During the search, I have come across some of the cutest IKEA living room ideas I’ve ever seen.
Today I’m going to share those with you because I don’t like to waste them. What was the point of looking at all of these extra living room ideas if it were not to share them with the people? So let’s get into it.
Simple Ikea Living Room Ideas
I like to start things off on a simple note for one reason alone: this article will be like a whole meal. This is your appetizer, the next section will be your main course, and the ending is dessert. You don’t want to overwhelm your senses and ruin yourself for dessert, do you? No! This list speaks for itself.
1. Light Couch with Cute Rug
2. Unique Modern Decor
3. Cozy Warm Toned Couch
4. Warm Toned Room from Different Angles
5. Geometric Tan Rug Idea
6. Cool Living Room with Plants
7. Beige Room with Green Plants
8. Boho Light Living Room
9. White Tv Stand Idea
10. Adorable Living Room with Coffee Table
Cute Ikea Living Room Designs
Next, we have some of the cutest living room designs that you will ever see. Each is unique in it’s own way, whether it be a big couch or a colorful rug, perhaps both…they all have something to bring to the table. So take a look at this list and see if any of these sparks your eye.
11. Ikea Living Room with Big Clock – I love the look of living rooms that include an oversized clock. For some reason, the bigger the clock is, the fancier I feel when I am around it. It may not be big ben, but it’s the closest I have been so far!
12. Big Comfy Couch – Only the biggest and comfiest of couches will make it on this list. Unless they are super cute, then I suppose they will be here too.
13. Tan Couch with Earth Toned Pillows – I am obsessed with earth tones living rooms because they just feel so homey compared to other cool-toned colors. They are so welcoming!
14. Cute Floral Decor Idea – Florals are some of my favorite things to see in a living room, especially during springtime. That is when the flowers are in bloom, and it makes me happy to bring a bit of outside inside.
15. Light Room with Textured Mirrors – This living room is too cute. It is very bright with its many whites and pastel colors and those wicker mirrors on the wall. I could just die.
16. Modern Decor with Floral Photos – If you don’t have live flowers to include, you might as well add some photos of flowers instead! These are super cute.
17. Dim Lit Living Room Idea – I like my living room to have lower lighting as opposed to high lighting. The bright overhead lights just remind me of a hospital, and I am not a fan.
18. Circular Rug Idea – Adding a rug is a great way to add some warmth and texture to a room that is lacking.
19. Simple But Cute Living Room – You really don’t need much to make your living room feel more put together. Take a look at this example, they have very minimal decor, but it’s still so cute.
20. Cozy Boho Living Room – Boho is probably one of my favorite styles of the living room. Not only are they pleasing to the eye, but the warm textures make them feel cozy and inviting.
Boho Living Rooms
Speaking of boho living rooms, here is a whole list of them! I love them too much to leave them out of this article. So, of course, they get their own section. I know I am not alone in my boho-loving fan club, okay? If you are also a member, you are going to love this list below.
21. Organized Clutter Home – Organized clutter is one of my favorite terms for a home because it is the most relatable. I am the kind of person who knows exactly where something is, even if it makes no sense. My brain is like, ‘oh, you need a hairstyle? Check the left side couch cushion.” Like what? How?
22. Cool Boho Room Idea
23. Boho Reading Nook – I look at reading looks; you can never convince me that they aren’t the sheekest of the sheek.
24. Candle Lit Boho Room – Doesn’t this photo just breathe romance? It’s truly beautiful.
25. Sweet Warm Boho Living Room
26. Eclectic Chair Idea
27. Green Couch Living Room – I am obsessed with this green couch!
28. Light and Bright Natural Living Room
29. Unique Seating Idea
30. Warm Lighting Living
Modern Living Room Ideas
If you like a more modern look in your home, I think this list is more your speed. Each of these ideas below was super popular this year at one point or another, and they are all super unique and cool in their own right. For these last two lists, I will let the examples speak for themselves.
31. Colorful Living Room Idea
32. Large Living Room Idea
33. Beige Carpet Idea
34. White Couch Idea with Patterned Decor
35. Boho Chic Modern Room
36. Living Room with Nice Light Fixture
37. Leather Couch Idea
38. Charcoal Grey Couch
39. Modern Carpet with Farmhouse Quality
40. Simple Room With Modern Table
Best Ikea Living Room
Here are the best idea living room ideas. I was going to make a joke about saving the best for last, but I digress. These are really the cream of the crop if you ask me. They have everything you could want and more. Take a look to see if any are your style!
41. Coolest Warm-Toned Room
42. Cozy Living Room Idea With White Toned
43. White Carpet with Cute Coffee Table
44. Christmas Tree Couch
45. Minamulstic Room with Comfy Blankets
46. Modern Styled Living Room
47. Exposed Beam Living Room
Pulling It Together
I think that just about covers it. I hope you found this article helpful and that you found the IKEA living room ideas that will spark your creative fire for the entire project.
That is what I have to do for every single room that I decide to redecorate. My first step is always to find inspiration! This is one of the best ways to ensure that you end up with the result that you are proud of. My favorite projects are the ones that I spent a little time preparing for on Pinterest or online. They always end up better.
I think that the places we spend the most of our time deserve to have the most energy put into making them cute. You get to reap the rewards ten times over!