Inside: Coolest arch wall decor ideas to elevate your home’s style.
One thing I love about the internet is how new ideas are shared in such a quick way. One person has a concept, another creates it, and then suddenly, there is a whole trend going around. I think this is so cool.
If you are a design nerd like myself, I am sure you’ve seen the arch wall decor that has been all over TikTok and Pinterest lately. I don’t think it’s going anywhere. There are so many different ways for you to achieve this look, but the two most popular ones are painting an arch onto your wall or buying a big arch wall decor piece to hang up.
Today I found some of the best rooms that showcase this adorable idea. I want you to look at these and figure out which ones are for you and which ones are not. It’s the 21st century, people; boring homes are OUT.
Arch Wall Decor Ideas
Wall arches will never go out of style, so why not invest in getting one into your home? This list below will help push you into making the right decision; the right one is getting an arch!
1. Light Pink Arch – As you will see in this list, there are so many different colors that you can choose from and work with to create an elevated space within your home. Take this light pink one, for example.
2. Light Blue Front Door Arch – If you are going for a baby blue look in your home, this idea fits your style well. This arch goes right near the front door, and it’s one of the most satisfying things I have ever seen.
3. Big Dark Green Arch – You don’t have to go with a lighter color; darker colors are just as cool if not cooler. This person used dark green to create a perfect arch in their home.
4. Arch Wall In Kitchen – Kitchens deserve arch walls too! I have found that some of the best arches are in rooms that you wouldn’t expect. I mean, who would expect an arch in a home at all? But here we are!
5. Olive Colored Decor with Plants – I love this arch because the uniqueness doesn’t stop with the shape, but they took it further by drawing little plants on it too.
6. Bright Yellow Desk Backing – I love the color yellow, and I would be so happy to have something like this in my home. Didn’t they do a wonderful job?
7. Monochrome Tan Arch – If you want the shape, but not the bold colors, you can always go with a simple tan arch. Either way, your home is because your own personal space where your personality shines.
8. Simplest Light Green Idea – If you are a fan of soft greens and sage, this might be the arch of your dreams. I have found that this accent wall gives your furniture the opportunity to shine.
9. Textured Pink Arch Wall – Pink is IN baby! Actually, I don’t think it ever left if I am being honest. A lot of the time, people make fun of pink. But I am such a fan.
10. Big Mauve Pink Wall Idea – Mauve is another one of my favorite colors, and I think you will have a deep understanding when you see this example.
11. Tall and Slender Arch Wall Idea – The beauty of these arches is that they get to be whatever shape and size you want them to be. Take a look at this example.
12. Unique Shaped Arch On the Wall – This is a beautiful double arch that is connected. This way, is makes a brand new unique shape that takes on it’s own life.
13. 2 Toned Arch Ideas – Now we are getting into the fun stuff. Here I have a beautiful two toned arch set that I think you are going to fall in love with if you look at it.
14. Arch Behind Bed idea – Who needs a huge headboard when you have a beautiful arch behind your bed to steal the show?
Colorful Wall Ideas
I am an avid lover of colors. My home is filled to the brim with different forms of bright colors, and they all just make me so happy. If this sounds like you, you may need a colorful wall arch in your home! Take a look at the ideas below to see for yourself.
15. Light Blue Arch with Cute Shelving
16. Black Arch with Abstract Colorful Arch
17. Golden Sun Arch
18. 3 Arches In Different Colors
19. Yellow Arch with Cool Artwork
20. Light Grey Arch Idea
21. White Arch Idea
22. Dark Blue Corner Arch
23. 4 Arches Behind Couch
24. Emerald Green Arch
25. Turquoise Arch with Offset Shelves
26. Simple Arch Art
27. Black Arch with Mirror
28. Cool Corner Arches
29. Cute Arch By Side Table
30. Arch Shelves Idea
Removable Arch Decor Ideas You’ll Love
If you are renting, then you know the struggles of wanting to upgrade your home but having to comply with your landlord’s rules. Don’t let this get you down! There are so many ways around this that there is nothing to be sad about. For example, instead of painting a wall, you can introduce this shape into your house by getting decor pieces!
31. Arch Decor Window
32. Cute Window with Wreath
33. Large Archway Idea
34. Simple Window Mirror Idea
35. Wooden Arch Decor
36. Light Wood Arch
37. Large and Wide Arch
38. Opening Window Arch
39. Unique Window Idea
40. Matching Archway Decor
More Ideas for Your Walls
I am not sure if I will ever get tired of these arch walls because just when you think you’ve seen it all, you click on the next idea, and you are blown away. You need to check out his next list because you just might find the inspiration for what you’ve been looking for.
41. Burnt Orange Idea
42. Adorable Green Arch with Mirror
43. Tan Arch with Sun
44. Light Pink Kitchen Idea
45. Triple Arch Idea
46. Arch with Pyramids
47. Textured Green Arch
48. Multiple Colors of Green
49. Shade of Burnt Orange and Pink
50. Arch Behind Dresser
Aesthetic Arch Wall Decor Ideas For Your Home
Lastly, I wanted to show you some of the most aesthetic arch wall decor ideas for your home. These are probably my favorite on this whole list, so buckle up!
51. Tropical Leaves
52. Three Different Archways
53. Rainbow Arch On Wall
54. Arch Behind Tv
55. 2 Arches Near Bed
56. Sweet Gradient Arch
57. Red Arch with Sun
58. Sun Set Archway
59. Big Yellow Sun with Sunlines
60. Lined Arch
61. Boho Rainbow Arch
I know this sounds silly, but a single arch can add a world of character to your home. If you have a boring old wall, you can fix it up with some paint or decor, easy peasy. I hope you loved these arch wall decor ideas because I loved finding them.
Whenever I feel down or like I need a change, I also head to my nearest home depot and add another DIY to my belt. If you love crafting as much as I do, you are going to have to check out some of my most recent obsessions. I have so many ideas to share with you, but I think this is the best place to start.
Happy crafting! Remember that you can do whatever you put your mind to, including putting an arch on your wall. They look cool, alright?