Inside: Girly cubicle decor ideas to bring feminine energy into your workspace.
I am constantly baffled that calling something girly is more often than not used as a way to diss something. How can this be when girls are so cool? We are comforting but strong, capable and soft, and have the power to achieve anything we want!
I think it is about time we reclaim the word girly as something that is synonymous with coolness, power, and strength. So for all you girl bosses out there, today we will be going over the cutest girl cubicle decor ideas that will get you excited about showing up to work.
These are not only super cute, but they will help you get stuff done as well.
So take a look at this list and fall in love with your workspace. I recently revamped my home office, and I can’t tell you how much joy it has brought me. I am excited to get to work now, more so than ever. If you want this for yourself, take a look at the ideas below.
Girly Cubicle Decor
First things first, I wanted to show you some of the cutest ideas for your office space, but I also wanted to give you a good look at the many different directions you can take your office into. Everyone is different, and everyone’s style reflects their personality. So take a look below to see which ones reflect you as a person.
1. Rainbow Letter Board – This rainbow board will add a big pop of color to your small space. The best part is that you can customize what it says, so you can make it as motivational or as funny as you want. Cool, right?
2. Chic Plant Shelf – I am a big fan of adding some greenery to your office space. Whether it is fake or real, obviously, it can be a little challenging to keep plants alive with minimal natural lighting, but it is doable!
3. Rose Gold Backing – Rose gold is one of my all-time favorite colors to include when I am trying to bump up my feminine energy in a space. If you love this color too, check out this decor.
4. Cute Twinkle Light Idea – You know what can really make a big difference when trying to transform a space? Twinkle lights! They have some powered by batteries, so you don’t even have to plug them in.
5. Salt Lamp with Cat Calendar – I know that it is a cliché to have a cat calendar in your office space, but you really can’t beat this cuteness and functionality! I mean, seriously, just take a look at this idea.
6. Pink Decor Ideas – I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again, you really can never go wrong with pink decor ideas when trying to add girly touches to your space. I love the way that this looks, don’t you?
7. Clean Looking Decor Ideas – If you like your decor ideas to be more minimalistic, I think that going with something like this idea is perfect for you. I know it can be stressful in a very small space like a cubicle to have lots of loud decors, so try something like this!
8. Simple Desk Decor – Playing off the last idea, here is a wonderful simple Desta core idea that will add so much to your space by doing so little.
9. Perfect Pink Office Decor – One of my favorite ways to lighten up my office space is to add live flowers to it! But if this is something that stresses you out, why not reach for some artificial flowers that will stay beautiful forever?
Unique Cubicle Inspiration
If you want something a little more unique, you need to take a look at this section. Not every person with feminine energy enjoys the same things, and this list is full of a wide spectrum of ideas that will impress not only your co-workers but yourself as well. Check these out; you won’t be sorry. These ideas speak for themselves!
10. Simple Basket Boho Cubicle
11. Classic Flag Banner Ideas
12. Books and Plant Cubicle
13. Before and After Cubicle
14. Cute Wallpaper Backing
15. Purple and Black & White Cubicle
16. Farmhouse Cubicle Idea
17. Cute Photo Banner
18. Drawer Sticker Ideas
Cutest Girly Cubicle Decor Ideas
Last but certainly not least, here I have put together some of the cutest girly cubicle decor ideas for you to take a look at. These are going to seriously change your work game for the better. In the worst-case scenario, you get a cuter desk area. The best case scenario, these motivate you so hard that you get a raise. You never know what these small actions will mean for you.
19. Pink Patchwork Idea – This is one of my favorite ways to make your space feel put together with minimal effort. Going for a monochromatic look by using one color with various shades helps to make your face feel cohesive and cute!
20. Black and White Cubicle Walls – you don’t need to go with pink decor to have a girly cubicle. Take this black-and-white one, for example! If this is more of your style, then I have more ideas for you below.
21. Pink Flowers and Eiffel Tower Idea – I’m not sure it gets much more romantic than the Eiffel Tower, so why not bring that romance into your daily work life by adding some France theme decor? How can you resist it?
22. Girly Photo Collage – I am deeply obsessed with this girly photo collage! If you have a bunch of photos that you want to use, go ahead and make this more personal by using them, but if you want to go for a more aesthetic look, then check out Pinterest for some cute collage ideas.
23. Cute Functional Option – When it comes to office decor, you can never go wrong with functionality but with that said, having cute decor is also functional in its own right. Having a cute space makes you more motivated to work; wouldn’t you be motivated if you had this office space?
24. Motivational Sign Idea – I think that motivational signs are a must-add decor item when decorating your cubicle.
25. Green Grass Cubicle Idea – If you want to add some more greenery, this is a wonderful option.
26. Chevron Wallpaper Idea – Chevron is a classic pattern option.
27. Geometric Office Idea – Geometric shapes often bring a modern field to your spaces; take a look at this to see what I mean.
Girly does not mean weird, wimpy, or less than; in fact, it means quite the opposite. Just because you like pink and softer forms of decor does not mean anything about you other than that you have great taste.
I hope that these Girly cubicle decor ideas proved that to you. There was so much here to choose from and so many different ideas floating around. I know that it may have been hard to choose just a few things. But when you set up your office space, I think you will thank yourself for taking the time for this form of self-care.
If you loved these cubicle ideas, I think you should take a look at some of our other ones because we have so much more to offer! Take a look and continue to make a workspace that you are proud of.