Inside: 37 Frame TV Gallery Wall
Tips for Creating the Perfect Frame TV Gallery Wall
Once You have gathered up your frames, art, and decor it’s time to start putting together your gallery wall. Here are a few times to make sure you get the gallery look you are going for.
Lay It Out
Take all the pieces you’ve gathered and begin to place them on the floor in the layout you want them on the wall. This allows you to move the pieces around as many times as you want without ever making a mark on your walls!
Start with your Frame TV. Just like any TV, it’s best to pick a spot where it can be easily viewed no matter where you’re sitting in the room. A good rule of thumb is to choose a location where the center of the TV is at eye level. The larger the screen size, the higher you can mount it and still have a comfortable viewing experience.
After you’ve secured the spot for your TV, move on to some of your larger pieces of art and gradually work in the smaller pieces. In general, it’s good to space your items anywhere from 3-6 inches from each other.
Mock It Up
The floor can only tell you so much about how your gallery wall is coming together. Now it’s time to make sure the composition looks as glorious on the wall as it did on the floor!
Grab your paper stash! Trace each frame on the paper and cut to size. Then, tape each piece of paper on the wall in the spot you designated on your floor layout.
Take a step back and make sure every piece is exactly where you want it.
- Is everything sitting at a comfortable height?
- Does it appropriately fill the space?
- Is your design cohesive with the furniture in the room?
Hang You Pieces
And now it’s time to hang your art!
Again, we recommend starting with your Samsung Frame TV. The slim-fit wall mount is easy to install, but we suggest at least one extra helper (or a professional) for this job.
With the paper mock-ups still on the wall, mark each spot where a nail should be and hammer the nails directly into your mark on the paper. Once the nails are secure, simply tear away the paper and start hanging your art.
Frame TV Gallery Wall Ideas
1. Bright and Airy TV Wall
2. Offset Gallery Wall with TV
3. Bright Colored Art
4. Gallery Wall Behind TV and Entertainment Center
5. Complementary Art Pieces
6. Classic Colorful Gallery Wall with TV
7. Subtle Gallery Wall with TV Focus Point
8. Black Framed Gallery Wall
9. Fun Art Gallery Wall with Framed TV
10. Complimentary Art Around Framed TV
11. Gallery Wall with Unique Items
12. TV Gallery Wall with Shelf
Gallery Wall Around TV Ideas
13. Black and White Corner of TV Gallery of Frames
14. Framed TV with Various Sizes of Frames
15. Natural Framed Decor in TV Gallery Wall
16. Small TV Area Gallery Wall Idea
17. Bright and Airy TV Wall
18. Offset Gallery Wall with TV
19. Bright Colored Art
20. Gallery Wall Behind TV and Entertainment Center
21. Complementary Art Pieces
22. Classic Colorful Gallery Wall with TV
23. Gallery Wall Around TV
24. Black Framed Gallery Wall
25. Fun Art Gallery Wall with Framed TV
26. Samsung Frame TV Gallery Wall
TV Gallery Wall Styles
27. Gallery Wall with Unique Items
28. TV Gallery Wall
29. Black and White Corner of TV Gallery of Frames
39. Framed TV with Various Sizes of Frames
31. Natural Framed Decor in TV Gallery Wall
32. Small TV Area Gallery Wall Idea
33. Modern Display Art on Samsung Smart TV
34. Black Framed Pictures Around TV
35. Full-Length TV Gallery Wall
36. Offset Gallery Wall with TV
37. Bright Colored Art
More Design Ideas You’ll Love
IF you like these cool frame tv gallery wall ideas, then check out a few more of our favorite decor designs and styles.
- 47 Great Finds for Kids Rooms – One of the most important things to remember when designing a kid’s space is to make it fun and customize it to their growing personality! Check out these 47 great finds for kids’ rooms that are sure to create a space you and your little one will love!
- Stylish Daybed Round Up – Ideas for Every Room – A daybed although simple in shape and form is one of THE most versatile pieces of furniture. Use it in a bedroom as an oversized bench or small bed, use it in the living room as a transitional piece of seating to join two areas together, or float it just about anywhere to instantly create a stand-alone seating area. Here are a few of our favorite daybed round-up ideas.
- The Best 21 Deck Furniture Ideas You Can Afford! – Outfit your deck with the best deck furniture ideas such as sleek outdoor sofa, or classic rocking chairs stacked with fluffy cushions, and your outdoor space quickly becomes a backyard oasis for you and your family to enjoy!
- Bonus Room Ideas – The best bonus room ideas come from a desire to turn an unused space into something amazing and practical. Depending on its size, your bonus room could become a second living room, extra bedroom, playroom, game room, or even a home theater. Decorating ideas are limitless when it comes to bonus room design. As you look through these bonus room ideas, take note of which design features make you smile and use them as inspiration for creating your own perfect spot.