Inside: Festive Bar Essentials Round-Up.
There is nothing I love more than a fully stocked bar! When it comes to entertaining it is SO important to have the cutest festive bar, but having a bar cart is about more than just style! Especially during the busy holiday entertaining season you’ll want something that’s functional too, so you can easily whip up cocktails for you and your guests.
Here are a few of my favorite festive bar essentials ideas to ensure yours is beautiful and easy to work when guests stop by.
Festive Bar Essentials Glassware Round-Up
You can go with sleek rocks glasses, crystal coupes, or Champagne flutes — whatever vessel you need for the drink you’re most often imbibing. If you’re using your bar cart during a party and not just for casual evening cocktails, add more glassware as necessary.
1. Colorful Stemless Wine Glasses 2. Festive Cocktail Tumblr 3. Pink Highball Glasses 4. Gold Dot Stemless Champagne Glasses 5. Gilded Rim Stemless Glass
Cute Cocktail Shakers
Cocktail Shakers come in all sorts of styles, from bedazzled to matte black, so choose an option that suits you and your holiday party decor.
6. Gold Cocktail Shaker 7. Pineapple Cocktail Shaker 8. Pink Cocktail Shaker 9. Metallic Cocktail Shaker 10. Marbled Shaker
Super-Cute Swizzle Stick
Keep some swizzle sticks on hand for spearing Maraschino cherries, olives, and cocktail onions, and so guests can stir their drinks if the ingredients start to separate. They come in tons of different colors and materials, so you can use this as an opportunity to add some character to your cart.
11. Flamingo Swizzle Sticks 12. Gold Swizzle Sticks 13. Pink Cactus Swizzle Sticks 14. Gold Glitter Swizzle Sticks 15. Customized Acrylic Sticks
Festive Cocktail Napkins
A stack of swanky cocktail napkins is a must-have festive bar essential!
16. Rose’ All Day 17. Rifle Paper Cocktail Napkins 18. Drinks on Me 19. Bright Lemon Napkins 20. Terrazzo Napkins
Cute Stylish Coasters
Skip the drink rings and add some fun and festive coasters!
21. Blue Agate Coasters 22. Woven Coasters 23. Fruit Slice Coasters 24. Handloom Coasters 25. Macrame Coasters
Don’t Forget the Drinks
You don’t want to overload your bar cart with too many bottles, which is why we suggest selecting a signature cocktail or two that you want to serve.
- Martini: gin (or vodka) and dry vermouth
- Negroni: gin, Campari, sweet vermouth
- Old Fashioned: Angostura bitters, bourbon or rye whiskey, sugar
- Boulevardier: bourbon or rye whiskey, Campari, sweet vermouth
- Manhattan: rye whiskey, sweet vermouth, Angostura bitters
- Margarita: blanco tequila, Cointreau, lime juice
The final touch? The extras. These ingredients are what can bring a simple cocktail, like a vodka soda, into tasty territory. Sample ingredients include bitters of any flavor you like (there’s so much available these days beyond Angostura), a bottle of simple syrup, extra-fine granulated sugar, sugar cubes, and Maraschino cherries and other garnishes that don’t need refrigeration.
More Home Design Ideas You’ll Love
- Farmhouse Laundry Rooms – Let’s face it, no one loves doing laundry. On average, a typical family of four spends several hours each week sorting, washing, drying, folding, and ironing. Eek! With so much time spent in one space, you deserve to have your laundry room be a place you enjoy working–and a place that works for you. Create a well-designed laundry room that is so beautiful and efficient you won’t even mind washing your kids’ dirty clothes Here are my our 23 favorite beautiful Farmhouse Laundry Room Ideas.
- Dreamy Pantry Closet Ideas – Is your pantry a bit of a disaster with tons of stacked cans, food, and appliances everywhere? Can’t find ingredients when you need them? Or you do, but you have to move items out of the way or accidentally knock them over to grab them? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, it’s time to consider a better storage solution. These pantry closet design finds are the best ideas to create a dreamy organized space.
- Great Finds for Kids Rooms – Decorating the perfect kid’s room can be SO. MUCH. FUN. Personally I am always a little jealous that kids get to sleep on rainbow sheets and have cool stuffies. Call me crazy but all those colors, textures, and designs just make me happy! Lucky for me, my kiddos have my same colorful and fun design eye, so they love the crazy sheets and fun pops of color. One of the most important things to remember when designing a kid’s space is to make it fun and customize it to their growing personality. Check out these 47 great finds for kids’ rooms that are sure to create a space you and your little one will love.